Sign in to follow this  
FishfinderGeneral

On a mission

Hi! I just posted what I'm immediately here for in General Discussion (thread titled "Oregon Ornamental Aquaculture"), but I figure I should introduce myself as well. My name is Harrison. I am an informal educator (a museum/library type of guy) and aquarist by training. My experience in the latter area is mostly with local PNW marine critters at the Hatfield Marine Science Center. I also do research support work in various capacities--mainly out of HMSC, which brings me here. Aside from all that, I am looking forward to re-engaging with the world of aquatic husbandry. I miss the animals these days, and there's a lot of knowledge (especially in the area of home systems and warm-water reefkeeping) that I haven't ever really delved into on a personal level. I look forward to meeting you. 

• Like 1

Welcome aboard!  Glad you found your way here and decided to introduce yourself.  Indeed, there is a wealth of knowledge and experience represented here so hopefully you will find some of it useful.  Hope you can make it to a meeting one of these days and get introduced in person.

Welcome to PNWMAS, this is a great club with great folks. Some of the best club meetings I've ever been to as well.

• Like 3

Welcome Harrison ! Sorry for the late welcome I just now saw this thread! Glad you found us!