Let's GO!!

4 minutes ago, Lexinverts said:

Start the party before the fight starts because it is only going to last a few minutes. Hopefully McGregor doesn't get killed.

If it goes the distance it's for Floyd, if it ends within four rounds it's McGregors.  It's a 50/50 chance and that's what makes it exciting. Should be fun!

• Like 1

Mayweather is going to have murder charges by the end of the night.  It'll be entertaining but as Sly Stallone put it, it's too easy to call.  If it's boxing, the boxer will win.  If it's MMA, the MMA fighter will win.  In a boxing match I personally highly doubt that there will be any knockout shots landed on Mayweather.  Meh.  I hope they both make their money!  I know in McGregor's case he is planning on using it to move on with his life so I say more power to him.  It's still the fight of a lifetime for fans and it's awesome that McGregor had the gumption to step up to his opponent's sport.  Mayweather is a great boxer and it'll be interesting to see his game plan.  

Edited by youcallmenny
  • Like 2

If it goes the distance it's for Floyd, if it ends within four rounds it's McGregors.  It's a 50/50 chance and that's what makes it exciting. Should be fun!
lmfao....
let's see... it's one fighters first professional boxing match and the other guy just happens to be widely recognized as the best defensive boxer ever who retired without losing a fight.

hmmmm.. Manny Paquio couldn't even land a decent punch but mcgregor with boxing gloves on is going to go the distance???

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

lmfao....
let's see... it's one fighters first professional boxing match and the other guy just happens to be widely recognized as the best defensive boxer ever who retired without losing a fight.

hmmmm.. Manny Paquio couldn't even land a decent punch but mcgregor with boxing gloves on is going to go the distance???

Yep a homicide in the making!! Turns out the bookies in Vegas are a little concerned however of an upset snd based on odds won't have enough money on hand to pay out if tge unthinkable happened!!!

32 minutes ago, Optimusprime3605 said:

If you get off early enough, swing on by. I'm just down the street, you know that, Brian. Just leave your ticket/citation book in the car. Hahahaemoji12.png

Sent from my Man Cave while having a cold one! emoji41.png

Let's see Dodge......on duty with Legal party favors= recipe for Internal Affairs. Lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

why was it a let down? it went 10 rounds.. it wasn't a total mayweather carnage show. I thought it was an entertaining fight although it was stopped waaaaay too early.

Right there..............was stopped before anything even happened............you could tell McGregor was tired and well I figured it was going down that round or the next..........I wanted to see some blood or something..........hell at least he made it to 10..........

• Like 1