Sign in to follow this  
goldenbasketreef

MACNA bound Golden Basket Reef Corals

Not this year, next year for sure.  I considered it but decided to upsize my tank instead.  Represent the PNW, show them the awesome!!

20 minutes ago, ninkylou said:

Not this year, next year for sure.  I considered it but decided to upsize my tank instead.  Represent the PNW, show them the awesome!!

Thank you. Next year will be in Las Vegas.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, goldenbasketreef said:

Thank you. Next year will be in Las Vegas.

Hell yeah I am planning on going....................may not remember much but I am sure it will be a great time :laugh:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, spectra said:

Hell yeah I am planning on going....................may not remember much but I am sure it will be a great time :laugh:

I resemble this remark :drool:

• Haha 1

Yes I will totally be going next year to Vegas! One of my favorite cities to visit! Poker, coral, blackjack here I come!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Emerald525 said:

Yes I will totally be going next year to Vegas! One of my favorite cities to visit! Poker, coral, blackjack here I come!

You forgot booze and hookers :shock: oh wait I am married forget the last one :laugh: plus the wife will be with me but not at the fish geek convention..............

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, spectra said:

You forgot booze and hookers :shock: oh wait I am married forget the last one :laugh: plus the wife will be with me but not at the fish geek convention..............

I'll attend too and I'll send the hookers to your room.  I'll I ask for is I don't want booze! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1