I need to sell my rock ASAP

Guest Ahbrit

This is beautiful live rock, I just bought 70 pounds of it. It's covered with coralline, sponges and even the occasional well-glued frag :)

Ahbrit, I'd like to grab a couple more choice pieces. Can you PM me back about a good time for me to swing by again?

I work until 4 pm on Sunday' date=' but at times (like this week when I was jumped by a client with a razor blade) longer.[/quote'] Okay, now you can consider me officially curious! Wh-wh-what?! laugh

BTW, sorry for going off topic! ;)

Stacy

I work at a residential psychiatric treatment facility. I am in the teen girl cottage, and one is a cutter (well lots are cutters, but the one who jumped me is). She was going to run, so I was bringing her back in and she went after me with a razor blade. She ate curb, I got a sprained pinky finger, and unfortunatly my boss got a cut on his finger. You know it is a big thing when the lutenient shows up with bean bag shot in a shot gun. Anyways, all is well that ends well, and I am so glad to be quiting and entering grad school for September. I will always look back at these days with mixed emotions, I have the privledge of witnessing and taking part in grad transformations, but I sure have a lot of war stories at the same time (just think about 15 girls all on their own hormone cycles(wife) (fishhit) (hitme) ).

Susie

I drove from Corvallis to Dundee for some of this rock. I was very happy with the quality of pieces. Lots of great stuff living in and on it. If anyone needs some rock, or was even thinking of getting some, this is the time and place to do it. My tank looks so much better now. I imagine that I will be fiddling with the rock for a few days to get everything into position, but I can see already I am going to be pleased with the results.

Susie