Big news!!!

Cuttle Fish & Corals proudly announces its partnership with Saltwater Harmony to offer pre-quarantined fish.  Saltwater Harmony acclimates and preventatively treats each fish for the most common diseases and parasites such as ich, velvet, and flukes.  When you purchase a fish, you will receive a Quarantine Summary, which explains the procedures used, medications and dates administered, types of food given, salinity, and temperature information.  

Come into Cuttle Fish & Corals to see the currently available pre-quarantined fish, or order a fish to be quarantined and pick up at a later date (usually 4-6 weeks).  For more information, including currently available fish, go to www.saltwaterharmony.com.

IMG_7055.JPG

Sample Q Summary.png

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Cuttle Fish will continue to have its amazing selection of quality fish.  However, Saltwater Harmony's pre-quarantine fish are quarantined off-site in isolated tanks and then delivered to Cuttle Fish where they are held in a tank separate from the regular fish system.  Right now, it is located to the right of the door if you are coming in from the parking lot.  You can always look on line at www.saltwaterharmony.com to see what fish are currently available.  Fish are added regularly as their quarantine period ends, or you can do a custom request which would be available in 4-6 weeks.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Jorge said:

The fish are fat and eat like pigs!!

Oh you set your self up there :laugh: 

Good to see this going on even though I have never put a fish it QT........I guess I have just been lucky........yes lost a few fish but it was never just after bringing them home.......