September Club Meeting!

Gil&Fin

Meeting is today!! Remember we are not selling raffle tickets so everyone gets an equal chance to win a prize!! Become a supporting member and get an extra raffle ticket!

i also have the club cards for all you supporting members!!

In addition to all the great corals that Bert is offering up, we have that mp40 and a 25 dollar gift certificate to All Things Aquarium!

I can't wait to hear Miles talk and see all the great corals. Hope to see everyone there!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, badxgillen said:

Come one Scott, not even a cameo!?

Looking forward to seeing everyone again, and the shop, it's been a little while. The meet is only a few hours away really, I guess I better go and bag some corals up then.

See you all soon.

Sorry had to work a little and picked up my new skimmer from Cuttlefish............moms birthday dinner also and cant miss that or I would be in big trouble ;) 

Looking forward to the frag swap as its in my part of town.......

Hope everyone had a good time today!

• Like 2

Meeting was fun!! Thanks Miles for the informative talk! Thanks Holly for taking charge of this meeting and getting the food and drinks! Thanks Zoolander for manning the grill! Thanks Albertareef for hauling the projector and screen down for us to use! Thanks Bert for the coral donation! Thanks Erin from All Things Aquarium for hosting !! Thanks Kknight for the delicious beans and for others who brought things! 

I also want to thank the entire board and officers for coming early to meet!! Thanks all who came it's a great group!! People jumped in at the end to help with the set up and take down!!  We have a great group here and always a pleasure to hang with all of you !

• Like 7

My second meeting, I attended and I'm still baffled as to why, I haven't attended before, haha.
First time to ATA, very clean and the staff was very helpful. Great job Erin and staff!
Miles, killed it with his presentation in regards to proteins...can't wait to grow some fluorescent grass and trees, lol! Nice to also see familiar faces and talk reef!
Congrats, uhhhgen, to Sean for winning the grand prize!
See yall at the frag swap next month!
Good times!

Sent from my Man Cave while having a cold one! [emoji41]

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1