About that meet tomorrow...

Squidapus

Hello!  I think I've only really made a single post on here before, so you probably don't know me, yet.  I am going to try to attend the meet tomorrow.  I am friends with Sasquatch (I'm not sure if he shares his real name or not) and he's been trying to get me to come to one of your meets for a long time.  I know it's rather short notice, but should I bring any food?

As for my tank, it's pretty small, about 8 gal, so I don't have a lot to offer, but I do have a couple little green nems (Majanos?) and a small frag of GSP that are trade-able.  If anyone was interested, I am a bit of a weird one and I am looking for some brittle stars.  Just tiny ones.  I'm also always interested in cowries and stomatellas.  I'll try to bring some cash, or if it's not too short notice, if anyone wants to arrange something. I'm told that most of the things that I like are things that people are usually trying to get rid of.   I also have a decent sized rock of Xanthella that I would like to trade for some Xenia. Although I probably wont bring it unless I set up a trade first.  I can share pics of things if anyone is interested. 

Haha, on that note, if anyone wants any tiny starfish, I have about a million.  I would assume that they're pretty common, but I have enough to give some away.  I don't know their specific name, but I know that they are safe for softy things. I'll probably bring a bunch of these and the three tiny things I have for spur of the moment trades.  I'm not really sure how these meets tend to go~

Yup. She likes the pulsing Xenia if anyone has a clump they can scoop up before they go i’m sure it would help fill her tank in no time. 

Asterina stars for Brittle stars is the offer. If you can find some wriggling under frags. 

The majanos are actually pretty nice if someone wants one

1CF4AE60-373D-4FC9-9029-E214C5CF8FB1.jpeg

Edited by Sasquatch