Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By bamburgb
      I have a 40B set up for sale, comes with tank, black wood stand, ASM mini G protein skimmer, a sunsun powerhead and a return pump (not sure make or anything). The tank was drilled and has bulkheads on it just needs piping - $100
      29 Gallon bio cube with black stand, HQI light, glass top, protein skimmer, some extra replacement filters and small hydor kralia pump - $300
      Unknown brand protein skimmer used on my 180 gallon reef tank - $50

If your interested in something let me know may come down on price a little hit me up with any offers worst I can say is no. 
    • By Tyler E
      So this evening my daughter decided to play with my cleaner shrimp and dosed the tank with a cup of medium pulp orange juice its a 50 gal mixed reef no sps got pretty cloudy so i turned off skimmer threw a clean canister on it and running some carbon, i know you can dose vitamin c but is this going to have any effects on the system?

Ps.. Torches and frogspawn do not like orange juice lol
    • By HexaReef
      I need a Full Spec LED light fixture and want to get something programmable or 2 channel day/night.
      I'm looking for an OR T247 or a 20" Current Orbit 
      If you have either, or something comparable please let me know what you got!
      thanks
    • By Tyler E
      Looking to trade this awesome mushroom it's 3.5 to 4 inches fully attatched to rock roughly same size open looking for a bunch of xenia,poloyps or a brain or a dang mummy eye pretty open tho 
      Located keizer, OR can travel in state only 

• By cmckown
      New here so I guess I cant post classifieds. I am moving out of state and need to pass on my SPS tank.
      Any ideas for me to post or contacts to be made I am all ears. I have it on Craigs but could sure use some help.
      971344886three Corey.