• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Will
      Brand new Marineland 300 deep dimension "corner flow" aquarium for sale. Includes new tank and new tank stand, black. Tank has never been filled and is currently in storage unit. I am only asking $2,000 firm. I am in the Beaverton area. 
      Willbowler@hotmail.com
    • By jellyfish
      Hi, I'm felic! i just found out about this site from a shop owner in town : ) (paradise coral, if you see this, hello!)
      I'm 18 and new to saltwater but not to fishkeeping! I just started up my first salt tank a while back and was getting some live rock when i was told about this forum. 
      if anyone has tips for a new keeper, im happy to hear em! 
    • By Aquariumaster
      Hello Everybody!
      I just went to the last meeting, but just in case I didn't get to meet you I just wanted to properly introduce myself! So I am currently a student at OSU, and I found out that both my tutor Miles Taylor, and I are both into the aquarium hobby. So he told me about PNWMAS, and that there was a meeting coming up, so I was more than happy to come. It was great to meet a lot of you. So I do have a few tanks here in my dorm and back home.  Right now I have a 14 gallon nano cube, a 5 gallon goldfish tank, and a 3 gallon mangrove tank. But back home  in California I have a 120 gallon fish only saltwater system, a 28 gallon nano cube, a 55 gallon freshwater, and a pond. If you want to see the stuff I've kept over the years I have a youtube channel and instagram with the same user name, "aquariumaster" . I'll also attach some videos and pictures here.  But ya, I'm just really happy to be a part of this and I look forward to going to the upcoming meetings!
      Here is my 120 gallon: 

and heres my old bamboo shark ( she now actually lives at SeaWorld San Diego!):

• By Michael1984
      Hello Long time addict to the salted waters. 

I live in Portland.  I have a few small 10 gallon nano reef's 

I recently bought a 140 gallon tank with stand, giant multi chambered sump, Protein skimmer ect.

Just looking for more info now that I'm stepping up to larger waters.  

I am trying to actually sell the entire 140 set up unused so I can get something that fits better in my house.  So im also looking at tank shapes and such to decide before I blow another 2 grand on something that won't fit in my living room as I thought. lol

• By jfry
      Hello all,

I am new to the PNWMAS community but not so new to aquarium keeping. Most of my experience has been with freshwater setups although I have had various degrees of reef aquaria in the past. I am presently on the west side in Hillsboro and have been maintaining a large reef tank and jelly kreisel at LeChon (on the waterfront) the past few months.

I am a native Oregonian and came out of the AQS program in Newport back in 2012. This past December I finished up my undergraduate in Aquaculture. This year I have been looking at job opportunities in public aquaria/ornamental aquaculture, but think I will call the Portland metro home for now. 

With that, I am looking to expand my circle of aquatic enthusiast friends in the area, and thought PNWMAS would be be the best place to start. 

Many thanks, and I look forward to getting to know many of you!