Alert Weather "HOT"

Flash21

So for the Ones that do or don't have AC...this coming up week will be HOT as heck!  Crank up your AC and keep an eye on your tanks and Or Pets!  (Drink plenty of water for the ones slaving away outside!) 

I was told by a Neighbor on the up coming Temps and I was Like Censored Word.  As we just got a New Puppy 8 weeks old I will be keeping a close eye on everything.  

IMG_9371.JPG

• Like 3

Our Dogs Are part of  the elite super powers team...They can serve in the extreme conditions...Im telling stories. 

Anyways...We have a Pug Frenchie and he is 15 months now in perfect condition.  He's been in the weather with no problems.  We have had Mouse for 1 day so far and she's been out in the Shade and seems to be fine.  As far as Temps at home we keep it about 7something. 

Please I figure if I'm hot the Dogs are Hot!  

If you want another one we will give you a hook up!!! Super Cheap and I'm surprised no one has jumped on it!!! Holly you better get her! 

1 hour ago, madmike said:

definitely keep that puppy between the temps of 72.1 and 72.6 degrees! haha these frenchies like to overheat!  Here are mine basking in the AC

4ACF8D7F-8B07-4035-9743-9625E35586F2_zps

Hell our Frenchie was out on the boat all day loving life :laugh: actuall not really she hates it................she actually had to swim to the boat :shock: that's just rough right there.........

Looking forward to this week :dejection:

12 minutes ago, spectra said:

Hell our Frenchie was out on the boat all day loving life :laugh: actuall not really she hates it................she actually had to swim to the boat :shock: that's just rough right there.........

Looking forward to this week :dejection:

Park your truck in your shop turn the AC on and leave all the Windows open...instant AC in your shop without a monthly bill?!