Last of the equipment grab bag of all

Frank

2 hours ago, Frank said:

I'm trying to make it a good deal

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

You have a RIO? Damm your old  :shock: :EvilGrin::clap:I haven't seen one of those in like 10 years. 

That is a great deal though! Sad to see you almost all the way out man. Your one of the few that have been around here as long as me. When you come back to the hobby, and we know you will ;) , give me a ring man. We'll get you hooked up.

A RIO? #mindblown

1 hour ago, pledosophy said:

You have a RIO? Damm your old  :shock: :EvilGrin::clap:I haven't seen one of those in like 10 years. 

A RIO? #mindblown

I have a 2500 and a 3100 that was powering my AquaC skimmer until I just recently switched that out. Guess I am a bit of a throwback. They still work great though!

Nice deal on the gear Frank!

Hey Frank, Trevor here. I'll take these random pieces of aquarium greatness. I could use some extra pumps and heaters from time to time. I see some dosing tube holders and a corner frag rack in there too! I'll pick up when I grab the hydras. Sound good?

25 minutes ago, Willapa said:

Hey Frank, Trevor here. I'll take these random pieces of aquarium greatness. I could use some extra pumps and heaters from time to time. I see some dosing tube holders and a corner frag rack in there too! I'll pick up when I grab the hydras. Sound good?

Glad to see someone is going to score this.  Was tempted but wasn't sure when I would be able to get back over there again.  At least now if I need a spare I will know where they are :D