August Annual BBQ! Swap Meet and Raffles Galore!!

Emerald525

13 minutes ago, Emerald525 said:

There are supposed to be showers possibly but there's plenty of room inside and Sirena grills in the rain all the time. Sorry you're not gonna make it Scott .

If I can squeeze it in I will..............I am bummed as I wanted to make it.

9 minutes ago, Emerald525 said:

Do they show that at noon? I'm the only one who doesn't watch that show. It had potential the first season and then dragons hatched and they lost me forever ...?

Give Black Sails a try. Similar dialogue driven narrative interspersed with action sequences but no dragons!  Just lots of pirates...

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 10:22 PM, milesmiles902 said:

Game of thrones. 

Whats that :unsure: 

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 10:36 PM, Emerald525 said:

Do they show that at noon? I'm the only one who doesn't watch that show. It had potential the first season and then dragons hatched and they lost me forever ...?

Nope I don't watch it either..................hell whats tv ? I only watch the news every once in a while :laugh: 

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 9:58 PM, Emerald525 said:

I hope you can make it for a little while .. Beer, Raffles ,Reef tanks , Ribs , Used equipment, what else IS there in life ?

What else well..............................my new hobby :laugh: just like aquariums you cant just have one.....................

IMG_3922.JPG

IMG_3989.JPG

• Like 1

Looks like I can make it after all, it was a close call but I will be seeing everyone at the BBQ! I will also be bringing a Lepto frag from Miles for the share the love winner.

Have not had crab in a while, maybe I can talk you out of a leg or two.

• Like 4

@CuttleFishandCoral text us when you are off Jeff we will save some ribs and beer for you!

@Higher Thinking raffle will be at 2 pm so you have time 

@Jeremevans oh yes bring that crab !!:crab:

@badxgillen glad you can make it!!

Ribs are on the Traegar and they smell soooo gooood!!

Remember become a supporting member and you can win this awesome all in one tank !! One ticket per supporting member .. those are some great odds !

IMG_0234.JPGIMG_0235.JPG

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, albertareef said:

Change of plans - looks like we might be able to make it after all (park too damp to hang out in the grass). Might be a little late so don't let them raffle without us! ?

Raffle will be at 2 pm so you have time !! Glad you can make it!! You were hoping for rain !

1 minute ago, albertareef said:

Haha - don't tell Darcy that... I'm already in enough trouble!  Oh, and save me some ribs is a given - can't miss Sirena's ribs!  

Your secret is safe with me unless of course she looks on here !! 

Sirena will set aside some ribs for you and there are plenty of fruits and veggies for Darcy!

• Like 1

Fantastic food spread including all the great ribs and all the fresh Dungeness crab you could eat.  Many thanks to the hostess/chef team of Kim and Serena, the great crab catcher Jeremevans and all the many pot-luckers.

I especially enjoyed talked with some of you.  But it is frustrating that there are so many others I have not met.  Guess I will just have to keep coming to meetings.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Trailermann said:

Fantastic food spread including all the great ribs and all the fresh Dungeness crab you could eat.  Many thanks to the hostess/chef team of Kim and Serena, the great crab catcher Jeremevans and all the many pot-luckers.

I especially enjoyed talked with some of you.  But it is frustrating that there are so many others I have not met.  Guess I will just have to keep coming to meetings.

It was great talking to you too Paul ! Glad you could make it ! You were a lot of fun!

9 minutes ago, Trailermann said:

Glad you could make it Paul.  Sorry we didn't get a chance to talk (I was pretty late) but good to hear you had an opportunity to enjoy Sirena's cooking and Jeremevans fresh crab.  Quite the spread!  Hopefully will have better timing next meeting and I can hear the latest on your water chemistry mystery.

• Like 1