August Annual BBQ! Swap Meet and Raffles Galore!!

Emerald525

IMG_0230.JPG

What: BBQ ribs,  Potluck , Raffle Extravaganza and Swap Meet!

When:  Sunday August 13

12 noon to 4 pm

Where: 1506 SE Martins Street

Portland, OR 97202

Next meeting is the summer barbecue and potluck!! Sirena is going to fire up the Traegar and make some delicious ribs! You are in for a treat!!

If that's not enough , bring all that equipment you have been hoarding and trade or sell with others. Make some money and make your significant other happy you finally cleaned out the garage!!

We will have a canopy and tables and it will be secure in the backyard!

But wait there is more !! We will have a 1000 dollars worth of raffle items including a members only grand prize!! That's right folks this is a great time to become a supporting member and everyone gets an equal chance at the prize!!

More to come !!!

• Like 7

Woo Hoo sounds like a fun time..........and better yet I know the place :laugh: 

I am going to try and make it.......what side item do you want? or dessert or ? Not like I haven't cooked before :shock: Hell I can even pick up whatever and deliver before the meeting if need be.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, spectra said:

I am going to try and make it.......what side item do you want? or dessert or ? Not like I haven't cooked before :shock: Hell I can even pick up whatever and deliver before the meeting if need be.

Bring whatever side item you like Scott!!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, spectra said:

I know better than to try and save you beer this time ?

• Like 3

Trades! We should work them out now..

i have a Pink Gorgonian Frag and will make another Gorgonian Frag of a red stalk with yellow polyps photosynthesis morph. 

I also can get a green with pink tipped majano nem if someone wants them. They do sting but you can remove them easily unless their cousins aiptasia. These look decorative

16 hours ago, Emerald525 said:

Bring whatever side item you like Scott!!

Ok will have to think of something good I guess....... Ribs and Tator Salad, Slaw, hell who knows........dessert maybe.........hell I hate beans but can make those to........

• Like 2

11 hours ago, spectra said:

Ok will have to think of something good I guess....... Ribs and Tator Salad, Slaw, hell who knows........dessert maybe.........hell I hate beans but can make those to........

Mmmmm beans go great with ribs but all those options are good and of course we will have beer!

• 2 weeks later...

I have one frag of red with yellow polyps photosynthetic Gorgonian a couple inches tall. Another taller pink gorg that’s bigger for trade

i’ll bring them and accept a good offer. No stonies and won’t trade if the frag has fuzz or a lot of live rock. 

Looking for mushrooms, flower nem if available, or some nice Zoas. Also would love some more gorgs if it’s a new strain. 

C7853C8F-F73B-4E73-8530-C29D4A8A827A.jpeg

Meeting is this Sunday!! I picked up the ribs today!! Mmmmmm ....
Great food!! Oh yeah I have a nice Red Sea Reefer with a big Jawbreaker mushroom ! Seahorse tank! And a frag tank!!
Don't forget to bring your equipment to sell or trade !!

We have lots of raffle prizes too!! Here are some more!!

IMG_0244.JPG

IMG_0245.JPG

IMG_0246.JPG

On 7/30/2017 at 11:14 AM, Emerald525 said:

Someone had a really good bean recipe ... I think it was Karen!! ?

I would love to make baked beans but sorry I can not make the meeting ? We are still on vacation sailing on the Columbia river. 

I really wanted the awesome ribs and reef talk 

• Like 1

This is killing me... currently will miss this as Darcy's b-day event is planned from 1-5.  It is in the park, however so you never know... could have a rain out   Yeah, I know, I'm a heel for even suggesting it.  What can I say,  I want one of those Gyres and some of Sirena's fantastic ribs ?  Oh, and to hang out with all of you of course - that's a given.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, spectra said:

Well no hope for me...................I waned to show but things get in the way...................

Hopefully the BBQ doesn't get rained out..............hopefully everyone has a great time!

There are supposed to be showers possibly but there's plenty of room inside and Sirena grills in the rain all the time. Sorry you're not gonna make it Scott .

• Like 1