Anyone else having problems with this forum in tapatalk after the crash on the 8th. I get no new topics and I can't log in.

Just an FYI.  The admins are aware of this and keeping an eye out for a revised TapATalk plugin for the IPB platform to help resolve these issues.  As of last night, there still wasn't one available. Sorry.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Not working for me.

6 minutes ago, danlu_gt said:

I can't login with tapatalk.

Hi Frank and Daniel - not sure if you saw the pinned post on this in the out of bounds forum but worth checking out. 

4 minutes ago, albertareef said:

Hi Frank and Daniel - not sure if you saw the pinned post on this in the out of bounds forum but worth checking out. 

ok, thanks for the heads up.

Whew...thought it was just me.  I, too, am having difficulties with Tapatalk. It keeps asking me to log in, which in the first place, I never logged out. Also, I forgot my password so, I wanted to reset my password but it just kept on buffering and did nothing. Hope the experts can fix the problem soon...

2 minutes ago, TheClark said:

Replied from Tapatalk, seems to be working?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hey Jeremy
I can't log in bcuz I forgot my password. I click on the 3 dots, top right corner, then it would ask me something about resetting my password but it doesn't really do anything other than buffer/spin...any advice?

4 minutes ago, zondebok said:

Capture+_2017-10-19-08-59-33.png

1 minute ago, Optimusprime3605 said:

Hey Jeremy
I can't log in bcuz I forgot my password. I click on the 3 dots, top right corner, then it would ask me something about resetting my password but it doesn't really do anything other than buffer/spin...any advice?

Thanks guys that gives me something to look at...

I use Tapatalk all the time and have definitely been keying in the right password, to no avail.  Thanks for taking a look at this, Jeremy!

Hmm, I'm on Android.  It looks like there is an update this morning, perhaps something changed...  The update is not showing on my phone yet though.

image.png

I'm on an Android as well, and it's still not working.  Thanks Chief, for checking this out too.