Stickers?

kireek

I think anything can be made its just a matter of someone getting it handled ;) there are places that do stickers and well as for price I am not sure.

Are you the official sticker getter now ?

Edited by spectra
  • Like 1

It wouldn't be hard to take that logo up at the top, place the clowns centered on top and have a decal made, We have an individual here in Albany who has one of the cutters that do this (Though a plotter would probably be the same) and if someone were to purchase in bulk could probably buy something like a 1000 for pretty cheap, and mark up .50-$1 with all proceeds going to the club. Just an idea....

• Like 2

20 hours ago, spectra said:

I think anything can be made its just a matter of someone getting it handled ;) there are places that do stickers and well as for price I am not sure.

Are you the official sticker getter now ?

I can handle it.Just give me a budget and a credit card,lol.

20 hours ago, Exodus said:

It wouldn't be hard to take that logo up at the top, place the clowns centered on top and have a decal made, We have an individual here in Albany who has one of the cutters that do this (Though a plotter would probably be the same) and if someone were to purchase in bulk could probably buy something like a 1000 for pretty cheap, and mark up .50-$1 with all proceeds going to the club. Just an idea....

I am curious what the local printers would charge.I looked into a few places online.Personally I think that a clear background would look sleek and less bumper sticker like.

A couple of links that looked promising-

I like the options available on this site.You have to order 500 stickers at a time though.Shipping is free.As a example 500 4"x3" stickers would cost $244.00.

https://stickerobot.com/products/clear-stickers

More expensive I believe-

https://www.uprinting.com/vinyl-sticker-printing.html

I also looked into Vista print which starts at $300 bucks for a hundred bumper stickers! Ouchy.In addition the site U Printing is dirt cheap but the reviews concerning.

• Like 1

That's an Idea I hadnt though of in terms of type of stickers, I can see why that gets expensive with the Colors and all I was thinking more single colored outline cut sticker like a decal so doing white or red, pink etc would look good on a rear or back window of a car, I agree I'm not too much fan of the Typical Bumper sticker

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Exodus said:

That's an Idea I hadnt though of in terms of type of stickers, I can see why that gets expensive with the Colors and all I was thinking more single colored outline cut sticker like a decal so doing white or red, pink etc would look good on a rear or back window of a car, I agree I'm not too much fan of the Typical Bumper sticker

I like the clear window sticker idea ?

• Like 1

On 7/15/2017 at 2:50 PM, kireek said:

.I looked into a few places online.Personally I think that a clear background would look sleek and less bumper sticker like.

Yes, I would like one for my front door window and maybe the side of a tank or two...Also on my skimmer body. Would also be kinda cool to have a smaller version like what they have on those rolls that you get when your good at the dentist.

I guess I could just have a couple printed out with multiple images on one larger sticker the cut them out. We should also have the image that was used for our most recent batch of cards to work with. Something to put on the "To Do" list. All good ideas here in this thread.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, badxgillen said:

Yes, I would like one for my front door window and maybe the side of a tank or two...Also on my skimmer body. Would also be kinda cool to have a smaller version like what they have on those rolls that you get when your good at the dentist.

I guess I could just have a couple printed out with multiple images on one larger sticker the cut them out. We should also have the image that was used for our most recent batch of cards to work with. Something to put on the "To Do" list. All good ideas here in this thread.

Yeah - I could see all of these being valid as well as the car window.  Trick is that some of these would be better reversed and others (like the skimmer) might need standard (i.e. sticky on different sides).  Not sure how hard that would be to manage as I haven't messed with these before.  Definitely like the idea though!

3 minutes ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

I think Sean should head this up... he lives like 2 blocks closer to nolimits stickers than i do.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Haha!  Totally forgot about that place... never been in there.   Guess I'm not normally a big sticker kind of guy.