How many f you have one of these?

fishboys

• 3 months later...
6 hours ago, bigfish said:

I took that photo 😂😂 at 16 years old With a 2mp camera I believe. It still hangs on my fridge. 

IMG_0008.JPG

That is very cool!  I happen to still carry it around in my wallet for no good reason other than I really like the look of it. Well.. that and I am a hordes 😁

• Like 1

Hey biggish - hope you decide to jump back in.  We probably overlapped during my first stint with the club (just a member).  The current makeup does seem to have a significant younger component - we even have a couple of high school folk who are pretty active on the boards and have come to meetings - and there have been quite a few new folk showing up so maybe a good time to test the waters again.  I think John was still the president when I dropped out and Emerald (Kim) had just become an active poster.

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Emerald525 said:

Oh good idea !! 

Just giving you crap...............

I saw the dead thread and it got me wondering.

New cards would be sweet but do they do anything? I remember years ago certain shops would offer things for card carrying members.

Edited by spectra

46 minutes ago, spectra said:

New cards would be sweet but do they do anything? I remember years ago certain shops would offer things for card carrying members.

I never used my discount on the cards. The shops have always been pretty fair on their prices particularly when you were a loyal customer. 😀

They just look pretty and advertise the club now. 

2 hours ago, spectra said:

Yeah - that’s one reason I am still carrying it around in my wallet - old habits die hard (especially if they save you money).  Well, that and I am a self confessed hoarder. 😁