60 gallon cube seahorse build ♡

MrsBret

♡Spectra made me a gorgeous PURPLE stand for my new 60 gallon cube aquarium that will soon house my Seahorses!!  I am SO in love with this stand! Check it out ♡♡♡  More pics soon as we do more with the tank. :-) 

IMG_38481_1498932228511.jpg

20170701_212326.jpg

• Like 9

Ahhhhh I want one spectra. Can I add like glitter to mine?!?!?!?!? Kim just bought me a new tank we are going to set up in the basement to use for seahorses. It would be soooooo amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

18 hours ago, spectra said:

I know that gorgonian :laugh: good to see you are keeping it in house....................

Also tell Bret to get pictures without him holding the phone :doh: 

Looks good so far!

Sshhhhhhhhh, this is my only way to sneak my self in her build thread :happy:

• Like 4

21 hours ago, spectra said:

I know that gorgonian :laugh: good to see you are keeping it in house....................

Also tell Bret to get pictures without him holding the phone :doh: 

Looks good so far!

I love this gorgonian so much! We don't have a light on this tank yet but Bret tells me that's okay....right?!?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MrsBret said:

I love this gorgonian so much! We don't have a light on this tank yet but Bret tells me that's okay....right?!?

Its all good it gets natural light so it will be fine. You are just cycling it so it doesn't even really need a light.

I cycled my rock for my 100 in a brute can in the garage for 4 months. Lid was on it so no light at all......

How long does it need to cycle before the Horses get let loose ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spectra said:

Looks good you need a few more gorgonians in there though or some nice macro for them to hold on to.

But of course, this is just getting started.  As requested i took this picture with me out of the reflection, and instead did my artists rendition of You......didn't you notice :joking:

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
15 hours ago, spectra said:

Looks good!

Hopefully the macro is growing for you.

Thank you! You got me addicted to macroalgae and I keep adding more. I think it's beautiful and it keeps the tank so healthy. Bret did the aquascaping for me. My arms aren't long enough to reach the bottom of this tank without swimming! 

Edited by MrsBret
Bottom not button
  • Like 2