SOLD - Reefi Light, NIB, $250 OBO

zondebok

Won this light in a raffle, and try as I might to figure out another place to put a light, I just don't have a use for it. $350 retail, yours for $250 OBO. I am located in Vancouver, WA, and work near the Portland Airport. I'm happy to meet somewhere nearby either one.

See details at http://www.reefi-lab.com/

59de023281b79052068381f79f0f8588.jpg9396503bf8183777d47d6365fd90c84a.jpg

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Edited by zondebok

4 minutes ago, zondebok said:

Yeah, it was in my tapatalk messages, it just didn't notify me and I didn't see one on the forums.

It's a glitch with tapatalk. I don't use tapatalk because the upgrade makes it easy to load pictures now which was one of the big advantages of tapatalk and I have had many messages in there that I was not notified of.

It's a glitch with tapatalk. I don't use tapatalk because the upgrade makes it easy to load pictures now which was one of the big advantages of tapatalk and I have had many messages in there that I was not notified of.

Yeah, the upgrade was a huge downgrade for sure.

I look at most forums that I follow much less now. I guess that could be a positive though [emoji23]

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Emerald525 said:

This is good to know. I've just been using the straight mobile site - which works great. Wonder if there is somewhere we could note that for other users. You get the tap talk ad every time you load our main page including the pop up if you aren't logged in... kind of annoying and now unnecessary. 

4 hours ago, albertareef said:

This is good to know. I've just been using the straight mobile site - which works great. Wonder if there is somewhere we could note that for other users. You get the tap talk ad every time you load our main page including the pop up if you aren't logged in... kind of annoying and now unnecessary. 

Is there a way to block the tapatalk ad ?

12 minutes ago, zondebok said:

I think the only way is to turn off tapatalk support altogether.

This wouldn't surprise me but would be a good question for TheClark or Chief. 

Sorry to muddy up your thread but congrats on the sale!