Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
CuttleFishandCoral

This weekend specials!

Recommended Posts

Looking to pickup some fireworks for the 4th?  Our Zoas and LPS frags are BOGO this weekend! Come grab some of these beauties and spruce up your tank!

Jorge is back and this sale is in honor of his Ali like return to the ring! 

First time we have run this sale and we are loaded with amazing frags. Some of the latest and greatest corals are on sale. 

Also have the new Red Sea peninsula on display.  looks awesome!

 

IMG_6423.JPG

IMG_6424.JPG

IMG_6427.JPG

IMG_6428.JPG

IMG_6429.JPG

IMG_6430.JPG

IMG_6432.JPG

IMG_6434.JPG

IMG_6435.JPG

IMG_6437.JPG

IMG_6438.JPG

IMG_6440.JPG

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm baaaaaack!! Woohoo.. man I missed It! There are so many gems at the shop right now it's overwhelming! I keep telling myself "you need a paycheck"!!

We got to build our first reefer peninsula today and man are they nice. We're also working on a new 750 xxl! 

Come by and say hi!

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I may have to stop by now........................just to flick Jorge [language filter] :tongue:

 

The peninsula has nothing to do with it............................

Edited by spectra
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, spectra said:

I may have to stop by now........................just to flick Jorge [language filter] :tongue:

Even when you're a jerk you're nice Scott.. Your tough looks aren't fooling anyone!! :happy:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Jorge said:

Even when you're a jerk you're nice Scott.. Your tough looks aren't fooling anyone!! :happy:

 

Well tough looks :laugh: now I have heard everything......................

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stopped by today and good stuff but...............................no Jorge :laugh: I guess they were installing something............who knows really. Hard to find good help these days :tongue:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, spectra said:

Stopped by today and good stuff but...............................no Jorge :laugh: I guess they were installing something............who knows really. Hard to find good help these days :tongue:

Jorge got a work out today. Sale is going strong tomorrow. Our $5 coral are hard to beat. No green stars in this bunch. Lol

IMG_6452.JPG

IMG_6453.JPG

IMG_6455.JPG

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CuttleFishandCoral said:

Jorge got a work out today. Sale is going strong tomorrow. Our $5 coral are hard to beat. No green stars in this bunch. Lol

IMG_6452.JPG

IMG_6453.JPG

IMG_6455.JPG

 

Looks like a workout he was taking the pics :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I was honoring to make it in today but Holly put me to work!  Sounds like I would have missed the "return of Jorge" anyway ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×