Share The Love Spectra Style..............................

spectra

Ok here it is not one not two and well not even three...........................I have four corals going in this thread :shock: all you do is say what one you like and I will do a random number on Friday Junbe 30th...............or so :laugh: 

Number one.........................say a 2x3 chunk of forest fire digi fragged by accident.... IMG_3814.JPG

Number two................I did it again a week later.........this ones even bigger say 3x3 or even bigger. IMG_3812.JPG

Number three is a classic acro everyone needs..................green slimmer.............I am going to cut the big arm off of it in the front as it needs a trimming.........I may even get 2 frags if it breaks when I cut it :unsure:IMG_3813.JPG

Number four is some branching GSP..........I need to trim the monster........... IMG_3815.JPG

Oh and if anyone is interested I have some xenia I will toss in for free :laugh:

So that's it for now............make your vote and hopefully you get a nice coral ;) and once again all four corals will go so there will be four winners..........you only get one vote now so vote for the one you want :fingerscrossed:

Edited by spectra
  • Like 10

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 3:09 PM, Emerald525 said:

Pretty generous of you Scott but that's not surprising you have always been a generous guy!

Thanks! and need to clear some space.........so why not give it away ;) 

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 3:11 PM, albertareef said:

That has certainly been my experience!

Thanks!

• Like 2

Well one day left and with how many people are in everyone may get something :shock: I broke off another piece the other day on the FF and well :doh: 

It may take me a day to post who gets what but only taking entries until Friday...............................get to it !

8 minutes ago, spectra said:

Well one day left and with how many people are in everyone may get something :shock: I broke off another piece the other day on the FF and well :doh: 

It may take me a day to post who gets what but only taking entries until Friday...............................get to it !

I have found that FF to be particularly brittle so I get it.  So far, the pieces I have broken off haven't been big enough to save though.

• Like 1

Ok going to do the numbers and as it is we have 3 people in 1,2 and 4 and 4 people for #3.....so odds are not bad really. I will be back with the winners soon I hope :fingerscrossed: I am just going to go by who posted first as number one for that frag and so on. 

• Like 1

Ok so here is how it broke down...........

Frag number 1 @rdavis was the number 2 poster and that's what came up.................congrats you won!

Frag number 2 @bamburgb was number 3 poster and well....................congrats!

Frag number 3 @Flashy Fins got in at the last moment and get the win at number 4.................congrats!

Frag number 4 @Sasquatch was the first poster in the thread and well number 1 popped up..........congrats!

PM me as I am all over the metro area and may be able to deliver. I know I am heading to MrBretts shop tomorrow in the am so if someone needs me to leave something out that way let me know.

Congrats to the winners and well I may have other frags soon as I break [language filter] all the time :doh:

• Like 3

Picked up the Forest Fire today from Paradise Corals who was nice enough to hold it for me. I got it home in no fewer than three pieces, though. It reminds me of that old "want more chips" joke. I got them mounted on some plugs and will return the love when they heal up.

This was my first trip to Paradise Corals-- they have some sweet stock, I would be broke if I wasn't so poor!

IMG_20170701_203448.jpg

• Like 4