Help! Weird bump on Yellow Tangs tail!

hkhsiao

I treated him with pimafix and melafix for a week after Furan 2 treatment. The fluffy fungus ball fell off after 4 days of treatment. But the other bump on the tail stayed there for more than 3 weeks. It looks like skin color but not very sure. Based on size and time it stayed, not likely to be ick but I am lost what might this be?

He has been in QT more than a month ago. I wonder if I can transfer him to DT now or should wait for that bump to disappear?

See photo.

fa0e3fbe491030a731309fd04aaef6a6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does it look like cauliflower? 

The big one above this one that fell off looks like cauliflower. But this one is too small to tell. Just look like a bump under skin and won't go away. It's been there since 3 weeks ago and stay through Furan 2, cupramine, and pimafix and melafix treatments.

You sure it hasn't always been there? I've had my yellow tang over two years and he's always had a whitish bump on his tail here's a terrible pic he's an insane fish when I pull out my phone2e4e15ccfd1757a67ec80efce20b1766.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

Oh i do see the one on the bottom fin now (hard to see on my phone) no clue sorry :( but the spot on the tail I think every one I've had has that? Could be wrong...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

My YT died two days ago :( RIP