Lets get the next frag swap going

Guest Ahbrit

Guest Ahbrit

here's my entry to the pool:

1 frag of spagetti leather. About 3" in size. Tan with green polyps.(Mother is 16-18")

1 pink acro. unknown type. about 2"

1 unknown acro, very pale color. Large.

1 piece of Giant Bali Xenia (extremely rare...usually $30 for 1") about 8" [This would have to be traded for something very interesting]

1 piece of Giant Bali Xenia about 1/2"

This thread is for the Meeting frag xchange

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yes! We will be using the Greenburg Oaks Community Center for our next meeting and election on 4/23/06, so we will have lots of light and room on the tables for the frag exchange.

Anyone that can - bring a frag or two of sps, lps, softies, or whatever, it should be a great exchange. According to posts, people also seem to be looking for Chaetomorpha, Caulerpa, Stomatella snails, pods, etc., so let's not limit exchanges to coral frags.

Is anyone else bringing frags? Please let's get some trading material listed!

I do not have much in the way of livestock to trade at this time, but I have accumulated a few powerheads, heaters, air pumps, etc. that I could trade. I'm also willing to buy frags if necessary. Looking mostly for lps and soft corals. I have pc lighting, but did manage some slow growth of sps with it. (Any donations of your excess xenia, gsp, shrooms and zoas gladly excepted! :) )

(Any donations of your excess xenia' date=' gsp, shrooms and zoas gladly excepted! :) )[/quote']

John, we can bring you some xenia, gsp, I have a ton of the brown zoas, we can frag some colt for you too, even. I think that covers all of our softies that are growing like frickin' weeds! Let Jay or I know what you'd like! If there's any interest, we can bring some of that stuff for others to trade with us. Jay would know more of what we have to offer in colored sticks. He's the one that sticks his hand into the tank and breaks them all the time. DOH!

Stacy

Hey John' date=' I've got a few zoa frags that I'm lookin to off, I"ll see if I can get some good pics and if you're interested, they're yours[/quote']

What John doesn't want, let me take a crack at! John, of course, gets first dibs after his unfortunate moving accident. sad

And amazingly enough... Jay didn't break any more than what was intended when he put his hands in the tank tonight. It's a miracle! ;)

Stacy

Although cant make meeting have of lots of stuff that i could do a thermus trade but plan to make a meeting this summer so maybe ill pick a frag swap to attend and ill list everything availble frag wise then will have lots to pick from frags to small colonys.My buddy is going to cali in may and hes going to go through three of the wholesalers there and hand pick stuff for me so should be some great stuff come my way"I hope LOL".

zoa frags

John... heres what I have so far... anybody else thats interested just letme know.

I've got one frag og the green skirt and 2 of the orange skort in this picture.

DSC01339.jpg

a couple frags of the the greens here. I don't have enough fire and ice to frag yet.

DSC01342.jpg

I can break up this while colony into frags if theres interest.

DSC01239.jpg

and I can probably squeeze 2 frags out of this one.

biggreenbrown.jpg

let me know what youre interested in.

Hey, I have some stuff to trade from the school tanks. I have macro, both chaeto and the fernish type (have heard it called parrot grass?) 2 types of star polyps. One is green with neon centers and the other is brown with neon centers. I have brown xenia, toadstool leathers, anthelia, mushrooms and fuzzy mushrooms. I will not bring all this stuff to the meeting but if someone wants to trade for something send me a reply and I will make a goody bag. We are looking for sponges, (any type), sps and lps corals and anything else that might interest middle schoolers.

rmhuntley - I would like a frag of your green skirt/blueish ring/green center zoos. Also the orange skirt ones.

Jay - if I could get a little chunk of xenia and GSP that would be great. Is your frog the branching type? If so, I would like a piece of that.

Ahbrit - do you have a pic of the Bali Xenia? I might want some of that too.

Here's what I have...

- red w/ blue dot shrooms

- green/ white speckled zoos

- yellow/white zoos (bad pic but you get the idea)

Not much yet as I'm just getting my tank going again. I'm sure this sounds weird but if somebody is brave enpough to dig up some bristle worms I need some. Also some macro (cheato) would be great. I'm also looking for green/purple rim monti cap. Thanks guys! Let me know if you're interested!

post-96-141867733925_thumb.jpg

post-96-141867733927_thumb.jpg

post-96-141867733928_thumb.jpg