Cats are better than corals

pdxmonkeyboy

So, I was staring at my crashed tank and wondering which corals were going to rise from the ashes when my cat came down and hopped in my lap. I told him, you are a much better pet than a tank full of expensive calcium sticks. So.. If anyone ever wondered "should I get a cat or a saltwater aquarium".. things you should consider.

1. My cat was $100. The accessories required to maintain said cat cost $15 (two bowls and a liter box). Ok.. well I have a $400 super automatic litter box but that is not required.

2. My cat is grey with green eyes. If it's dry out.. he is grey. If it's humid.. it's grey. Hungry? Still grey. Busted into the food storage bin and eats till He pukes... grey witg green eyes. He is always the same pretty kitty no matter what I do or not do.

3. He brings me stuff. He delivered a dead mouse to the porch last fall and about a month ago he dragged a live rat into the basement. You may laugh.. but what did your zoa ever kill and place at your feet?

4. I never have to test the condition of my cats water. Nor do I have to mix, heat, and condition it. I asked him "straight out of the tap?" He replied "yeah, or the toilet, makes no difference to me"

5. My cat is soft. Nothing in your aquarium is soft, not even the sand.

6. And finally.. Cats snuggle. They are warm and fuzzy and when they love you they purrr. You can't snuggle with an acro. :)

Yes.. I have been drinking lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 7

Hahahahaha. That is about the funniest (and truest) thing I've read in a long time. I'll probably still be laughing at it tomorrow. Unless my tank crashes... Then I'll be cuddling my cat and crying while remembering your post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, just don't take him to the vet.  He will still be grey with green eyes but he will suddenly become much more expensive. Oh, and don't get him hooked on raw food either. Mine don't go out so they just bring us millipede from the basement and those I could live without.