Deals of a lifetime

Blackice

Ok I got a bunch of crap I'm tired of looking at!!  Here's the deal I will give you amazing deals on this stuff if you come get it I'm out in Dayton Oregon so if you're willing to drive it's yours to have I will not hold anything first one to give me cash gets it I'm home after about 3 o'clock in the afternoon and all day on weekends don't bother responding trying to get a hold of me on the forum as I don't look at it enough call or text me please with any questions but not stupid questions lol. And please  don't waste my time I hate craigslist flakes if you want something do not call me or text me unless you are willing to come get it please. I can help load anything Thanks! 

Call or text 503-864-7378 

IMG_2636.JPGFree

IMG_2638.JPGIMG_2639.JPG$45 brand-new never used never been out-of-the-box

IMG_2642.JPG $20 40 gallon breeder used as quarantine couple of times was used with copper

IMG_2643.JPGFree 10 gallons 

IMG_2645.JPG Free 16 gallon bowfront drilled in back  has glass top but the front hinge glass is broken and taped together 

IMG_2637.JPG

IMG_2640.JPG

Edited by Blackice

IMG_2646.JPG $25  125 gallon tank used a sump held water last time in use not pretty but very few scratches 

IMG_2647.JPGfree 20 gallons  drilled into spots. 

All tanks held water before taken down!

Edited by Blackice

1 hour ago, Sharklover said:

I would love one of the dosers if still left and would love the 125. Can't be down until Mon afternoon though. I can do a group trip if anyone else wants something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will let you know if it's not gone tomorrow then your more then welcome to come after 3pm 

• Like 2

On 6/10/2017 at 7:15 PM, Sharklover said:

I would love one of the dosers if still left and would love the 125. Can't be down until Mon afternoon though. I can do a group trip if anyone else wants something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you still planning on grabbing that 125 today? You should! That's a smoking deal 

• Like 2