zechirian

Livestock Moving Sale

Updated 6/6/17

Moving and forced to sell all my livestock.

Pricing listed in pictures for corals. More that i couldn't get pictures off and several attached to rocks.

Inverts:
Small Skunk Cleaner Shrimp $10 - Sold
Snails and Hermits (all of em) $25 (nas, cerith, nerrite, blue leg, scarlet, etc.. probably 40+)
Peppermint Shrimp x3 $5ea SOLD

Fish:
Lieutenant Tang $20 - SOLD
Anthia Trio 1m 2f $50 - they eat EVERYTHING - Sold
Tomini Tang $15 - SOLD
Royal Gramma $10 -SOLD
Starry Blenny $5 - Sold
Mated Pair Snowflake Clowns $50 - must go together

Edited by zechirian
sold items

Wow smokin deals! I would buy it all if you were closer!

2 minutes ago, zechirian said:

If we can get some folks together or if someone wants it all, i can make a trip down south no problem.  

Might be able to make that happen!

I'd be in for some goodies, blenny, skunk shrimp, 2 hurricane chalices, maybe a few other corals. I'm in NE Portland.

Edited by sd45x

Do the clowns have an anemone that hosts them?  I am interested in them, and I live in Renton.  Easy drive to Tumwater, then I can go to Curry Corner too. (used to live in Tumwater)

6 minutes ago, ninkylou said:

Do the clowns have an anemone that hosts them?  I am interested in them, and I live in Renton.  Easy drive to Tumwater, then I can go to Curry Corner too. (used to live in Tumwater)

They host in the frogspawn right now. :)

1 minute ago, ninkylou said:

Silly clowns.  Sorry meant to ask how big they are as well?

Male is about 2" female about 3"

Edited by zechirian

If you do head south let me know I would be interested in a few zoas maybe all...........and what looks to me to be sympodium  for 5 bucks?

Ok if anyone is willing to travel north let me know. If not, i will plan on being down south next sunday.  I'll create a list of people whom have spoken for things if i come south already and list it up.  Deadline for people willing to come north is Tomorrow evening, after that i'll just plan on bringing down as much as possible/spoken for.  The tank needs to be shut down very soon so i'm willing to make some deals, just want to see these critters go to good homes.

Only have cleanup crew and clowns remaining.  Not going to come down to Portland as i've sold 90% off already so if anyone is willing to make the trip i'll give ya a heck of a deal.  Must be gone by wednesday.