TaylorW

Where To Buy Magnetic Frag Plugs?

I'm thinking about getting some magnetic frag plugs, I have two diy ones now, I took the magnets off some old powerheads I had that don't work anymore and covered them in epoxy and let it dry. Then I glued some zoas on them, it worked great but I think a few real ones would be nice because I'd like to try some monti cap on the glass. So does anyone know of a good place to get any, even a good place online that sells them (preferably without a crazy shipping fee) and what they usually sell them for? Or if anyone has any they want to sell or trade for, or any old powerheads laying around with magnets that would be great too! I'm sure I could give you a couple  $ or frag or something. Any advice would be awesome! 

Edited by TaylorW
Spelling

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By theDSBlack
      I have a 4 head frag of JF Rainbow Incinerator that I'm look to sell $30 per head = $120 or best offer . I'm also open to trades for coral.

• By Koswizzle
      H I am looking for the best 50 gallon frag tank to start my first tank. I was looking at the low boy, but I wanted to see if there is any better tanks then the lowboy pm me please! Thank you - Koswizzle
    • By NateDawg
      Hi guys, just joined the PNWMAS a couple weeks ago. Wish I'd know about this two years ago... Anyway, I have my own kiln/forge and have been making ceramic frag plugs for quite a while now and was thinking about starting to sell them I would probably be selling around 50 or so standard plugs for around 10 ish dollars depending on color and size and such. My main point is that I was curious if anyone would be interested in buying them. I would need to have quite a few people interested or at least a big order being that it costs a lot to run a big kiln and for that price, I wouldn't be making really anything, but I enjoy making them and having a reason to play with mud and fire. So let me know if you'd be interested or not. Also let me know if this is the right place to post this or not haha.