MVPaquatics

PRICES REDCUED: BOOK'S (LOTS) and Dissection/Propagation Kit

I am in SW Portland near alpenrose dairy

I am selling my book collection.  I have no idea what they are worth.  I know I have to put a price so I am going to say $100obo for the lot (28 total) thats like a little over $3.50 per book.  

Make offers if you want certain books only 

5de51cd3-6c60-406f-9fa1-30ed8fdea46a_zps

20170513_105238_zpsas4ng0fy.jpg

20170513_105229_zpsmrjeflgo.jpg

I also have a dissection/propagation kit.  It is nice for fragging as well as doing necropsies if you are into that.  This kit was around 80-90$ from carolina biological supply when I got it.  Everything is in good shape.  Has a few types of scissors, forceps, scapel with like 15 baldes, etc. $20

20170513_125138_zps98wthkeo.jpg

Edited by MVPaquatics

15 minutes ago, caolewis said:

i take the disection pack

I would also take this if for some reason it doesn't work out.  Funny, I was just going to try and find this thread for this...

19 minutes ago, caolewis said:

i take the disection pack

Cool set of books!! If someone can pick them up for me I will let you keep some of the extra copies and some of the books I already have like the conscientious aquarist. I could PayPal you Mike . Any takers ?

1 hour ago, Emerald525 said:

Cool set of books!! If someone can pick them up for me I will let you keep some of the extra copies and some of the books I already have like the conscientious aquarist. I could PayPal you Mike . Any takers ?

I have the day off and can play delivery man. Shoot me a PM with the addresses