Free TEK 48 inch 6 bulb T5 light

Emerald525

This is a great light and came with the frag tank I have but there is some corrosion and one of endcaps (bipin sockets)is broken but can easily be replaced. They are only about a dollar to replace. 

Im going with an ATI and since it's broken I don't believe in selling broken equipment. So it is free!

I am located in SE Portland 

IMG_0158.JPGIMG_0157.JPG

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, spectra said:

Wow where are the vultures at :laugh: a free light and no one has sucked it up yet :popcorn: 

Nice offer Kim! ;) 

Don't worry, this vulture is considering it... need to get down to the basement and measure that frag/QT tank I rescued from work. Can't remember how long it is.

Seriously though - a very generous offer by Kim and what should be an easy fix!  Would be nice if it went to someone trying to get their first tank together

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, albertareef said:

Kim - if you actually would rather use this I would be happy to help fix. On the other hand, if you would prefer the ATI (silly question) please proceed. ?

Thanks Sean for the offer. I like the acrylic cover on the ATI so that I don't have to deal with cleaning the lights . I was going to fix it but then thought I would just get my favorite brand of light !?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, spectra said:

Wow where are the vultures at :laugh: a free light and no one has sucked it up yet :popcorn: 

Nice offer Kim! ;) 

I know everyone must be out enjoying the sun! It's a slow day when you can't even give a light away! :)

• Like 1