bamburgb

Group buy Upscales Microcladas

Hey so looking at getting a couple people together who would wanna go in and buy a beautiful coral colony. Reefnjunkie has a nice colony of Upscales  microcladas for 250.00 its 8x10 if we can get 3 more ppl in we could all get a 4x5 colony for $62.5 let me know who all is interested. 

I'll take a share if you want to coordinate it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Cool looks like we might have enough to do it, I'll shoot him a message and ask if he can cut it for us and I'll pick it up. 

• Like 1

Cool looks like we might have enough to do it, I'll shoot him a message and ask if he can cut it for us and I'll pick it up. 

I think he's whole point was that he didn't want to deal with cutting it up.

I'd message Robert and get him in on it. He's got a couple coral band saws.

Probably have to bring it to him in Corvallis, though.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, Higher Thinking said:

I think he's whole point was that he didn't want to deal with cutting it up.

I'd message Robert and get him in on it. He's got a couple coral band saws.

Probably have to bring it to him in Corvallis, though.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

O I thought he just didn't wanna try to sell the individual chunks. I could ask Jason to cut it I believe he has a saw up in Vancouver 

Thanks for thinking of me Andrew, I am a little off the beaten path though and my Acropora microlados  colonies are getting to the point I have to cut them back too. If any one misses out on this buy I am sure I can help them out with a frag at some point. A nice acro that once it gets going it really table out, as you can see in the Junkies picture.

58 minutes ago, badxgillen said:

Thanks for thinking of me Andrew, I am a little off the beaten path though and my Acropora microlados  colonies are getting to the point I have to cut them back too. If any one misses out on this buy I am sure I can help them out with a frag at some point. A nice acro that once it gets going it really table out, as you can see in the Junkies picture.

Might take you up on that some time Bert - out of town right now so can't jump on this... plus I don't need that large a piece really. It would make the rest of the frags in my tank feel inadequate and I don't want to discourage them - they are trying so hard to grow. 

• Like 1

I would be in if there is room. 

I could pick up from Brad and take it to Brian.

I'll let everyone know, right now there are about 8 people wanting to, I'm gonna pick up the colony tonight and try to see how we can cut it to where everyone is getting a nice colony

12 hours ago, Brian67 said:

I got a new saw! Can cut it here

Hey Brian I sent you a pm maybe we can take a look at cutting it tonight gonna meet with him as soon as he gets off work around 5-6

• Like 2

Think we're gonna keep it to the first people who messaged me about it so everyone gets a small colony, someone commented in the post saying they had one they are willing to frag might wanna hit up badxgillen. 

For anyone who missed out I sell frags for 35.00 ;) free shipping at 450.00 :peace:

Thanks for for taking this off my hands Ben!