• Similar Content

• By gawf4fun
      Turnkey system.  Good condition.  Just add water... and some rock and substrate...
      Complete with Aquatic Life skimmer, Eheim return pump, Tunze powerhead for flow, cooling fan, 165 watt LED light, and heater.
      Easily $500 plus new, but it’s no longer new.  Everything works, name brand stuff, less than 40% of new.  $190 takes it all.
      Available afternoons this weekend.  Call or text questions to 503-381-4026.  Mark@mtkmeyer.com
      Thanks for looking.
      mark

• By Tommy
      12/13/2017
      Final update, only equipment left:

I'm breaking down my 120 and want to sell everything. Individual prices are below, view the pictures and checkout the prices in the second link. Call or text 503 442 9901, I'm located in NE Portland. 
      Pictures of corals:     https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D4kybOIzItbo5Tm3W5mpIXlufva923yX/view?usp=sharing
      Prices (3 tabs):     https://drive.google.com/file/d/1So7YvpoZ_b5SCNRxV5GR-b4ljNM3BmID/view?usp=sharing
      Overview of my setup:

• By Trailermann
      My Hydor slim skim went bye bye.  Needed a skimmer for 30 gallon all in one.  JBJ rimmless, but probably many models will work.  You name the fair price.  Even better, used Hydor that still works.
      Can also use a hang-on back for other 30 gallon tank.
    • By Will
      Brand new Marineland 300 deep dimension "corner flow" aquarium for sale. Includes new tank and new tank stand, black. Tank has never been filled and is currently in storage unit. I am only asking $2,000 firm. I am in the Beaverton area. 
      Willbowler@hotmail.com
    • By Snappy
      I have a 28 gallon nano tank and am struggling to keep it at a consistent temperature inside my house or in the aquarium. What is more economical: buying a chiller for the aquarium, or just keep using the current window air conditioning unit and running up the electricity bill even when I'm gone? Are ice probes an effective way to go? What would I expect to spend on new or used equipment like a chiller?