• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By RockChalk
      Hey everybody,
      So I caught the bug after an almost 20-year hiatus from reef keeping. After deciding a while ago to set up a little reef tank and filling it with water it leaked all over my floor. The next day I went out determined to fix the problem and accidentally bought a Red Sea Max Nano. Needless to say, it's awesome. My only problem I have now is a lack of patience. Right now I'm happy with a couple of shrimp, 2 clowns, a torch, zoa colony, hammer and a polyp I can't remember the name of. I am pretty excited to find this community here in Portland and looking forward to Sunday's meet-up. 
      Cheers!

• By TaylorW
      I'm looking for a green bubble tip anemone or two, other colors as well. Also looking for a large bubble tip anemone any color, 6 inches plus, and live rock, dry rock is fine. Really looking for cheap rock $1-$1.50 pound if possible! Thanks everyone! 
    • By bamburgb
      I have a 40B set up for sale, comes with tank, black wood stand, ASM mini G protein skimmer, a sunsun powerhead and a return pump (not sure make or anything). The tank was drilled and has bulkheads on it just needs piping - $100
      29 Gallon bio cube with black stand, HQI light, glass top, protein skimmer, some extra replacement filters and small hydor kralia pump - $300
      Unknown brand protein skimmer used on my 180 gallon reef tank - $50

If your interested in something let me know may come down on price a little hit me up with any offers worst I can say is no. 
    • By bamburgb
      Anyone looking for a 40 gallon breeder set up? I have a drilled 40B with black line stand, ASM mini -G protein slimmer, a utility pump, and a couple sunsun power heads. All you would need equipment wise is a light, sump (I used a 20 gal tank), plumbing (the bulkheads look good still) and heater.
      About the tank: set it up about early (around March) 2016 but due to fighting my ex for custody of my son I was distracted and didn’t take care of it so I had a tank crash and then by October 2016 I took it down and it has sat in my garage since. Back is painted light blue but I’m sure you can get that off. It was set up for a frag tank.
      Asking 200 obo.
    • By Sasquatch
      I caught my largest flower nem starting to show signs of breeding.. I turned off the pumps and suctioned some of it into the mouths of the other nems I have. Possibly resulting in a cross breed from Indo and Caribbean.
      E72BA260-92C5-4DDD-81F7-0452E280DCBD.MOV