• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By bamburgb
      Anyone looking for a 40 gallon breeder set up? I have a drilled 40B with black line stand, ASM mini -G protein slimmer, a utility pump, and a couple sunsun power heads. All you would need equipment wise is a light, sump (I used a 20 gal tank), plumbing (the bulkheads look good still) and heater.
      About the tank: set it up about early (around March) 2016 but due to fighting my ex for custody of my son I was distracted and didn’t take care of it so I had a tank crash and then by October 2016 I took it down and it has sat in my garage since. Back is painted light blue but I’m sure you can get that off. It was set up for a frag tank.
      Asking 200 obo.
    • By Sasquatch
      I caught my largest flower nem starting to show signs of breeding.. I turned off the pumps and suctioned some of it into the mouths of the other nems I have. Possibly resulting in a cross breed from Indo and Caribbean.
      E72BA260-92C5-4DDD-81F7-0452E280DCBD.MOV

• By gawf4fun
      Turnkey system.  Good condition.  Just add water... and some rock and substrate...
      Complete with Aquatic Life skimmer, Eheim return pump, Tunze powerhead for flow, cooling fan, 165 watt LED light, and heater.
      Easily $500 plus new, but it’s no longer new.  Everything works, name brand stuff, less than 40% of new.  $190 takes it all.
      Available afternoons this weekend.  Call or text questions to 503-381-4026.  Mark@mtkmeyer.com
      Thanks for looking.
      mark

• By Tommy
      12/13/2017
      Final update, only equipment left:

I'm breaking down my 120 and want to sell everything. Individual prices are below, view the pictures and checkout the prices in the second link. Call or text 503 442 9901, I'm located in NE Portland. 
      Pictures of corals:     https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D4kybOIzItbo5Tm3W5mpIXlufva923yX/view?usp=sharing
      Prices (3 tabs):     https://drive.google.com/file/d/1So7YvpoZ_b5SCNRxV5GR-b4ljNM3BmID/view?usp=sharing
      Overview of my setup:

• By Trailermann
      My Hydor slim skim went bye bye.  Needed a skimmer for 30 gallon all in one.  JBJ rimmless, but probably many models will work.  You name the fair price.  Even better, used Hydor that still works.
      Can also use a hang-on back for other 30 gallon tank.