Sign in to follow this  
nanoreefer

WTT LTA for BTA

I have a LTA that keeps moving out of the sandbed i made for it (didn't make a very wise decision thinking it would stay where i want it DOH!, the clowns love it though). It would stay put for a few days and then withdraw to the back of the tank where there's no sand through a hole in the rock work. I'm sick of moving the rocks to move it back in place. Healthy and been eating shrimp twice a week. Does anyone have a BTA that would like to trade for this?(naughty)

post-1335-141867768024_thumb.jpg

It's been in the tank for about a month. I wanted to trade for a bta because i've had a bta in the tank for a year before and it never moved, until one of my power head went down, it moved and got shredded by the other power head. I've restored normal flow to the tank; should've gotten another bta instead.

My Green BTA just split again about 2 weeks ago- I sold 3 of these a while back from the same mother - and I'd be willing to sell one if you're interested. I have a 16g nano so a LTA wouldn't work in there. This is not the actual anemone you'd be getting but it is a clone. The second pic is how awesome they glow in moonlights. Let me know.

Fionnualaanemone.jpg

SW013.jpg