Paradise Coral is open :)

MrBret

30 minutes ago, dayze9 said:

Not sure if it's posted maybe I missed it. What's the address and phone#? I'll check it out Sunday if it's open.

229 E Main St.  Hillsboro, Or 97123

Open Tuesday 11 to 8.....Wed thru Sunday open 11 to 7. Phone number is 503-828-6992. 

• Like 1

Thank you for all the kind words!  I've loved lurking and watching this thread and feeling the love. Bret (MrBret) has such a passion for all things aquatic and I enjoy being carried by his love of it.  PNWMAS is a group full of the most welcoming, encouraging, friendly people I've ever been in contact with.  Thank you to everyone who's stopped by this week to check out our store.  Thank you so much to Jeff at Cuttlefish for caring for so many of our corals and Holly and Zoolander!  I love this group so much!  Come visit us soon, anyone who hasn't been here or anyone who was here  in the very beginning.  Every week will get better as we make the store more of what we vision.  ~Naomi~

• Like 7

Will get out there someday..........Hillsboro is on the other side of the country for me. Plus its easier to just hit Cuttlefish and Hollys place and cherry pick Brets corals anyway :laugh: 

Good luck on the adventure Bret and hope it all works out for you. I know from talking with you your excited about the store.