Got flow?

Lovesalt

I'm still getting by with one Gyre 150 on my 180 gallon. SPS colonies have only gotten bigger. Have never removed it since putting it in about 18 months ago.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Maybe I should play around with the settings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, Higher Thinking said:

I'm still getting by with one Gyre 150 on my 180 gallon. SPS colonies have only gotten bigger. Have never removed it since putting it in about 18 months ago.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Definitely doesn't seem like your system was suffering from a lack of flow - everything looked healthy and happy when I saw it. I didn't notice that that was the only powerhead in there. Impressive. 

• Like 1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00CFBYTHM/ref=pd_aw_fbt_199_img_2/136-2166181-0356556?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=TTZW7XV03Q9B5X81KVEX

Give this a try. It's really cheap, quiet, and powerful, just make sure it's doing what it says it should be doing! Send back ones that don't work so great, and you'll eventually get one that's perfect. Usually don't have to send them back but I've heard some people had ones that broke early/didn't produce as much flow as advertised.