Thanks Powderblue and theClark Apex is up and running!

As some of you know IT is not my favorite thing to try to work with....:comp:

I bought an Apex from Powderblue and Jeremy aka Theclark gave me a cheap option to make it wirelesss by using some sort of booster thingy ... He calls it a wifi bridge... details...:unsure:

You want to pick up a wifi bridge off of amazon or somewhere local.  Here is an example of a popular one:

https://www.amazon.com/NETGEAR-Wi-Fi-Extender-Essentials-EX2700/dp/B00L0YLRUW/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1490278928&sr=8-2&keywords=wifi+bridge

Randall came by and set it up for me in a few hours which likely would have taken me an entire day! Thanks again and it was great talking to you! Also thanks for the neon green candy cane!

We all have our different talents and skills.. Not sure what mine is but I will let you know when I figure it out!:drinking:

That's what I love about this forum. We have a large group of talented and generous people which makes this place great!:clap:

• Like 3

This reminds me that I still want to try this (convert to wireless with a bridge) so I can take advantage of the notifications off my controller (not Apex).  Unfortunately been too busy to dig into it but at least now I have some leads to work with - the bridge was one piece I hadn't sorted out yet! Glad you got it working Kim!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, albertareef said:

This reminds me that I still want to try this (convert to wireless with a bridge) so I can take advantage of the notifications off my controller (not Apex).  Unfortunately been too busy to dig into it but at least now I have some leads to work with - the bridge was one piece I hadn't sorted out yet! Glad you got it working Kim!

Just gotta get the dosing pumps hooked up and everything organized .

38 minutes ago, PowderBlue said:

Happy to help!! It was nice visiting with you today and thanks for the zoas, they are all opened up and happy already!! The utter chaos are amazing!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

You are welcome and yes utter chaos have held up over the years as a top 10 zoa!