Sign in to follow this  
Reef madness

Corals for Sale

Helping a friend Sell some corals locally.  These look healthy and have thrived in his IM tank for a couple of years and he's a great guy to deal with.  Here is his Ad:

https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/for/6073691508.html

If you would like to contact Tom directly, he can be reached at tomallanboyd@gmail.com

Edited by Reef madness
adding contact info

Bump....  All corals now gone but Tom still has some equipment for sale...........See below:

2x BRS 2 Part Dosing Pump SKU 202317.  I new $40. I used $30.

Hydor Smart Level Control $40

Cobalt Neo Therm 31003 75w $ 25

2x Cobalt MJ1200 powerheard/pumps $15ea.

2x Refractometer $15 ea.

BRS 6 Stage Deluxe Water Saver RO/DI system 175 GPD with TDS System.  Custom welded rack and stand.  Pics on request.  <350 total gallons run through it since new.  $200.

Email; tomallanboyd@gmail.com with questions.

All equipment is in excellent condition.

Please send responses directly to his above email.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By milesmiles902
      Hey everyone,
      I went back to the Evergreen State College (my undergraduate) for a visit and they installed a huge 13,000 liter system aquarium system in the basement of the school. One thing I thought they always did well was teach the sciences and this provides a way for the students to both monitor and have a hands-on experience with these living creatures.

http://www.cooperpointjournal.com/2017/04/26/hidden-marine-treasures-evergreen-debuts-new-state-of-the-art-aquarium-facility/
      Although, when I visited, they were looking for more variety of corals and it made me think it would be good to ask the club.
      Personally, I have some euphyllia, birdsnest, xooanthids, and pavona that I am going to donate. I haven't heard of anything they don't want.
      So, please let me know if you have any corals that you would be willing to donate for educational purposes. I'll likely be heading up in December, so no rush. 
      Thanks again,
      Miles

• By cmckown
      New here so I guess I cant post classifieds. I am moving out of state and need to pass on my SPS tank.
      Any ideas for me to post or contacts to be made I am all ears. I have it on Craigs but could sure use some help.
      971344886three Corey.

• By xmas_one
      This is great article on reefscaping I wanted to share. 
      https://www.fish-etc.com/aquascaping-main/on-the-rocks-how-to-build-a-saltwater-reefscape
    • By Snappy
      I have a 28 gallon nano tank and am struggling to keep it at a consistent temperature inside my house or in the aquarium. What is more economical: buying a chiller for the aquarium, or just keep using the current window air conditioning unit and running up the electricity bill even when I'm gone? Are ice probes an effective way to go? What would I expect to spend on new or used equipment like a chiller?
    • By Sasquatch
      Time to be reborn.
      Starting a new tank at a new apartment.
      This time it's going to be clean and smart.