Re-introduction

Stugots

Hi all,

Now that I got that membership payment issue worked out, I thought I'd re-introduce myself. 

I'm from Portland and currently live in Tigard. I'm selling my house in SW PDX, so no tank at the moment. I've previously run FOWLR and brackish tanks, freshwater as a kid. My next one will be reef.  Depending on space, I hope my next tank will be at least 125-180g.

I'm planning to research and learn as much as possible over the next several months, keeping an eye out for used equipment that will help with the build, and meeting people in the community.  I hope to make it to the next club meeting/store tour and will say hi to some of you there. Thanks for being so welcoming!

Best,

Nick

• Like 1

Welcome!  Kim makes a good point - the raffle tickets are reason enough to show!  :thumbs:  The club is a good bunch of people, as well. I started my first saltwater tank a few years ago after attending a club meeting, and it wasn't long before I was an addict with plenty of addict friends! The one thing we're absolutely no good for is talking people out of this hobby. :cool:

• Like 1