• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Trailermann
      My Hydor slim skim went bye bye.  Needed a skimmer for 30 gallon all in one.  JBJ rimmless, but probably many models will work.  You name the fair price.  Even better, used Hydor that still works.
      Can also use a hang-on back for other 30 gallon tank.
    • By Snappy
      I have a 28 gallon nano tank and am struggling to keep it at a consistent temperature inside my house or in the aquarium. What is more economical: buying a chiller for the aquarium, or just keep using the current window air conditioning unit and running up the electricity bill even when I'm gone? Are ice probes an effective way to go? What would I expect to spend on new or used equipment like a chiller?
    • By Sasquatch
      Time to be reborn.
      Starting a new tank at a new apartment.
      This time it's going to be clean and smart.

• By Reef madness
      Helping a friend Sell some corals locally.  These look healthy and have thrived in his IM tank for a couple of years and he's a great guy to deal with.  Here is his Ad:
      https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/for/6073691508.html

If you would like to contact Tom directly, he can be reached at tomallanboyd@gmail.com

• By ninkylou
      Got the new tank set up today.  That is work... Tomorrow is going to be a rough day at real work, but I really wanted to get things filled.
      First pics.
      Just got into the house...meant to take the cost sheet off of it...gave the BF sticker shock LOL.

Lots of hiding places in this rock.  I wish it was a bit taller, but I guess I will just get some top tank swimmers, or add some more at some point.