Forum won't let me reply to classifieds

Willapa

For some reason the reply box for posts listed under classifieds says I don't have permission. I'm a member and the members only section lets me reply.

I know I shouldn't be spending any more money on this hobby, but if I see something I like, I'd sure like the chance! For example I can't reply to Holly's open house thread ☹️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

It's the reef addict function we now have with the upgrade! We are cutting you off!?. You will drink Holly's beer and spend too much on her cheap frags ! Consider this an intervention !?

Just kidding it's probably Some button that needs to be clicked.

i will forward this to out admin team.

• Like 1

Oh nice! Those darn hidden computer rules!
Hey, also I've uploaded a profile pic in settings but it never appears on my posts. If I click on my profile pic, it prompts me for a photo but says upload failed. I'm sure it's a problem on my end.

39 minutes ago, Emerald525 said:

It's the reef addict function we now have with the upgrade! We are cutting you off!?. You will drink Holly's beer and spend too much on her cheap frags ! Consider this an intervention !?

Just kidding it's probably Some button that needs to be clicked.

i will forward this to out admin team.

Haha!  If only that were true!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Willapa said:

Hey, also I've uploaded a profile pic in settings but it never appears on my posts. If I click on my profile pic, it prompts me for a photo but says upload failed. I'm sure it's a problem on my end.

I never have fully figured out how to upload a picture. I just get lucky. I think it has to do with the size of the image. Send a message to chief or Theclark and they can help you more than I can. ?

34 minutes ago, Willapa said:

If you haven't already, try using the web UI, tapatalk has some integration challenges we have been seeing.  Just go right to http://www.pnwmas.org and edit your profile there outside of tapatalk.

17 hours ago, Willapa said:

Hey, I got it to work! "Save the neck for me Clark!"
I think I'll give the mobile site a try, never been a fan of Tapatalk.

Ok, gotta reply to someone who gets 'TheClark'..

Oh, Eddie… If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn’t be more surprised than I am now…” 

- Clark W G