Powderblues back at it again

PowderBlue

Got the tank in place, trim put on, just have to paint it in place and buy a white door from depot. Torn between 2 ai primes or keeping the ATI. Tank is still super cloudy but started with all my recent live rock and brand new caribsea live sand. Once it clears up, I'll mess with the aqua scape:) b84e83f2c0858303a1416b82fe91cb24.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, PowderBlue said:

I would have jumped all over it if I had the fish funds for it! I'll bring your light back soon as well!!

Yeah I hated to see it go! Would have loved to see it stay local. And no worries on the light. I have 2 utter chaos and a 5 gallon bucket of yours that I'm holding for ransom!? 

• Like 1

Added a new rock with some nice zoas and Yumas on it. Re arranged some stuff... Still don't like the aqua scape but that will come with time with such a small area. 0cb3332d22d74810990b8fa3f9e8c031.jpg
I'm still trying to find that "perfect" bulb combo. So far I've tried 3 blue plus and one actinic, 3 blue plus and a kz generation bulb, and 2 blue plus one kz, and one actinic. So far I like the 3 blue plus and one kz.
Tomorrow I'm going to buy a purple plus and tweak with that.

• Like 1

Nice!  Starting to look "lived in" (in a good way).  I notice the conch in there, did any of the other inverts make it?  I assume you kept the goby/pistol shrimp combo and maybe the harlequin?

Yeah my Goby and pistol pair made it, harlequin made it, fire shrimp, and some more clean up crew as well!

Snapped some top down pics for progress of the zoas garden. I'm going to re arrange the rock soon to basically have all the zoas clumped near each other.
The acans are sooooooo much happier in this tank than they were in my previous setup. The sps is starting to color up as well. It's gotta be the ATI and 3 blue plus bulbs lol. bc5e26d689bb2abfe3bd18a50667ec96.jpg6075f5d5f35d505100442930dc3cd362.jpgfcd1a825b4ebb7ed2037c78baef1d14b.jpgd41c15ded20ecb9cc6fb12fc36e002a2.jpgd9acb559667880960949ba5b93dbd130.jpg

• Like 3

Looks like you have a good start in the zoa garden going!  Any particular colors you are hoping to add? I would ask for names but I can't begin to remember them all...

Not sure of names either but I want bright red, blue, yellow, as long as it's super bright I'm good to go!