Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Ok guys i have been informed by MATTV that the frags are healthy and healed from the cut im thinking of pick up times and have decided with the help of MattV the frags will be assigned by a lottery and pickups will be done at CNC. Does this work for everyone? 

So here is how lottery will will Mattv will # each frag, i will assign each person a # 1-14 and the number you are assigned will correspond with the number MattV assigns to the frag  that way it is fair and random...no playing favorites at all.

im thinking pickups could start This weekend 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
does anyone have an issue with picking up at CNC?


Works for me.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Works for me when would pick up time be I'll be out of town Saturday and Sunday. Is Friday a possibility?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vance164 said:

Works for me when would pick up time be I'll be out of town Saturday and Sunday. Is Friday a possibility?

Vance I pick yours up on Saturday and hold it

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kknight said:

Vance I pick yours up on Saturday and hold it

Awesome sounds good! Thank you very much Karen!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lex! Can you snag mine when you grab yours? If you don't want to hold onto it I am sure whomever is home at my house can take it off your hands, if I wasn't home. And Thank You Matt for finding, cutting, and especially healing these guys out for us, its an important part of the GO, now I just can't wait to see what we are actually getting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Vance164 said:

Awesome sounds good! Thank you very much Karen!

I'm so sorry I was thinking it was the Saturday of the Party Bus.

We are going to Eugene this Saturday so I cant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, kknight said:

I'm so sorry I was thinking it was the Saturday of the Party Bus.

We are going to Eugene this Saturday so I cant

OK no problem. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok guys i was coordinating with Mattv earlier. I will assign everyone a nunber draw from a hat tonight and Matt will randomly mark each frag with a number 1-14. Your number assigned will get you the  frag that has the corresponding same number. Keep in mind Matt did tge best to cut evenly but as you known there will be slight variances. I am trying to keep this as fair as possible so random drawing of names with randow selection of corals seems appropriate. Please pm me if you are picking up for soneone else. 

 

Pick up will begin Saturday afternoon (4-1-17)

officials rules will be posted tonight in the original thread but i will remind everyone now as i learned from last grow out. THE RULES ARE THE RULES!!!! I Will NOT remind people to post pictures!!!! We are all adults and have busy lives!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, badxgillen said:

Lex! Can you snag mine when you grab yours? If you don't want to hold onto it I am sure whomever is home at my house can take it off your hands, if I wasn't home. And Thank You Matt for finding, cutting, and especially healing these guys out for us, its an important part of the GO, now I just can't wait to see what we are actually getting.

I might be able to pick up ours, depending on how late I am in Portland Saturday. I'm not sure yet that I'll still be there Saturday.

Any chance the Corvallis peeps could snag ours on Friday afternoon/evening? @Brian67?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lexinverts said:

I might be able to pick up ours, depending on how late I am in Portland Saturday. I'm not sure yet that I'll still be there Saturday.

Any chance the Corvallis peeps could snag ours on Friday afternoon/evening? @Brian67?

Unfortunately i do not think so  Matt cannot get them to CnC till saturday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OK no problem. 


I can grab it for you when I pick up.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will do my best to accommodate everyone's time on Saturday. As a thank you to everyone that joined in im giving u a surprise bonus frag along with your grow out frag. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, mattv said:

I will do my best to accommodate everyone's time on Saturday. As a thank you to everyone that joined in im giving u a surprise bonus frag along with your grow out frag. 

do you know what time specifically you will be dropping them off at CNC? just trying to plan my day... could also pick up Sun if that works better-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to drop them off early afternoon. 2 or 3pm would be great 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Were we supposed to be assigned a random number? Or is it first come first served?

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gil&Fin said:

Were we supposed to be assigned a random number? Or is it first come first served?

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk
 

First come first serve for you only, but your Rhomboid will home in my tank.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here see the numbers

1. Scott

2. Holly

3. Brian

4. Rob

5. Mad mike

6. Vance

7.  Tom

8.  Troy

9. Ssappington

1o. Bert

11. Daniel lu

12. Jeremy evans

13. Everyone has one

14. Kim

15. Andrew 

These are random numbers and each Frag will have a number and can be picked up at CnC beginning tomorrow

musr be picked up no later than Monday April 3rd

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×