directly uploading photos to website

pdxmonkeyboy

just a suggestion that I am sure EVERYONE would love... have the ability to upload pictures directly to the server without using some other photo service and then posting links. 

If you make it easier for people to post photos then they will and it makes threads much more interesting. 

Data hosting is DIRT cheap these days, if you needed tech help I could point you to the right people.  Just seems odd, you have paying members, sponsors,.. but no photo uploads?  wait, is it 2001 still? :)

just a thought

I was going to say.....that was 1 of our wants with the upgrade.  I love it!  And i agree with pdxmonkey, when its easy to snap a pic into your thread....makes things a lot nicer and interesting. Lets see, im going to add a random pic from my phone. Lets see some other random pics from people..

89496.jpeg

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, biochemrobyn said:

Hmm... I can't seem to get my phone to upload a video! How did you do that?!

I love how content the corgi looks in the garden!! Corgis are such awesome dogs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh great it went through ! I uploaded the video the same way I uploaded the pictures. Corgis are great!

Interesting.. when I go to upload a video, my iPhone only allows me options for uploading pictures. I can't seem to see the videos in my bank of photos/videos?

I tried also directly going through the videos and uploading to Tapatalk, but that doesn't seem to be an option either....

ohh, it's a cat thread now? LEDs throw off less heat, but they are still warm... 7ed403fc769a42b5e55edf0b6c05e828.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Haha... love the pic!! Okay, it is so on....

Lily's first opinion of snow:
IMG_0134.JPG

It's SO hard being a cute kitten:
IMG_1311.JPG

Not impressed with my activities that do not revolve around her:
IMG_1250.JPG

• Like 1

8 hours ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

ohh, it's a cat thread now? LEDs throw off less heat, but they are still warm... 7ed403fc769a42b5e55edf0b6c05e828.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I love how anything can devolve into a cat thread!  We have three and the older ones used to LOVE to sleep on top of the canopy of my 120 gallon running two 400 watt MH fixtures plus VHO. It was like the perfect cat sauna! They are bummed that the new tank is LED and no canopy (insert sad cat face here) 

IMG_0003.JPG