Party Bus Details (official thread)

Sirena

10 hours ago, Emerald525 said:

I can put you on the alternate list... :) Cmon you know you want to hang with all the cool kids...:YayWave:

I would but me and making plans never seem to work out :laugh: I am a fly by the seat of my pants person...... I don't have a day planner.........:nooo:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, ninkylou said:

I sure wish I lived in PDX, do you ever do these up in the Seattle/SeaTac area?  

Not recent, although we are slowly growing and would like to expand the reach of our members.

One day, we hope to start moving meetings farther north or hold events across the Pacific Northwest. Giving members like yourself the opportunity to attend similar events.

• Like 2

Sad news,  I will not be able to make it on the party bus. :teardrop:
Hopefully there is someone who can take my place? Also, maybe I could still get those raffle tickets and join up with the rest of the group as soon as I can in the late morning or early afternoon?

Oh no that really sucks [emoji30] I hope you can eventually come for part of the tour [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, Sirena said:

Do you still want to join us? We had someone who had to drop out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would have but have a few things going on in the morning.........

Was looking forward to one of Hollys magic brownies  :laugh: 

Trying to hit Cuttlefish at the end.........

• Like 3

3 hours ago, biochemrobyn said:

Sad news,  I will not be able to make it on the party bus. :teardrop:

Hopefully there is someone who can take my place? Also, maybe I could still get those raffle tickets and join up with the rest of the group as soon as I can in the late morning or early afternoon?

Oh no! What is it with work??

:wife:Where are their :thumbs:priorities ?? How can they not understand you were going to be on a pink party Hummer?:teardrop::nutty:

You get  2 raffle tickets for being a supporting member and for each stop you make if you make it in the time frame of the raffle. 

Sorry you're missing the party bus!

16 minutes ago, Flashy Fins said:

It's almost here! :mermaid:

Don't forget, part of I-5 South will be closed and I-205 will be packed with the extra traffic.  Leave home early and don't miss the bus!

Yeah - saw that and started reconsidering my drive options!  If I'm late, just leave that raffle tank in the parking lot at C&C and I will catch up to you... no, really, I promise :EvilGrin:

• Like 2

Well it doesn't really matter traffic sucks in Portland period....................thank goodness we are not heading out 26 :cryingfit: that one really sucks............

Takes me 15 mins at 5 am to get to work.............well at 4 PM it takes an hour or more at times to get back home.............don't get me started :laugh:

See you all at Goldenbasket......................;) those raffle items are tempting me to be there...................

• Like 1