OLD Par Meter Booking Thread

Flashy Fins

35 minutes ago, Bicyclebill said:

I’d like to get in line to borrow the meter again please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got you added Bill. If you have a preference as to USB vs the all in one hand held I can add that otherwise you should hear from FlashyFins when either becomes available. 

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

how long is the back log these days?

There aren't many people waiting, but one of the meters being out in Corvallis and the holidays have slowed the turnaround down a bit. Still, we've managed to get through a lot of loans in 2017! Most people who wanted to borrow have done so already. 

12 hours ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

cool. just trying to get an idea is all.

You can view the wait list at the end of the first post in this thread. It is up to date, and both meters will likely be returned at the holiday party, although a few people are ahead of you in line. :)

7 minutes ago, Manny Tavan said:

May I ask why everyone is in line for the usb meter and not the other one?

Those who've borrowed the handheld meter have been happy with it, but probably this reason:

On 3/23/2017 at 5:32 PM, albertareef said:

If I am remembering this correctly, the USB model has the newer style sensor that, supposedly, has a more even response across the spectrum - hence providing a potentially more accurate reading.  The caveat being, you will need a computer and the downloadable software to run it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Manny Tavan said:

I guess i’d like to be in line for either one. I have a newer set up and just need a general idea of par levels throughout the tank

Thanks

The handheld one will be available sooner, and you can always sign back up to borrow the USB meter if you find the handheld not to your liking for some reason. :)