OLD Par Meter Booking Thread

Flashy Fins

Finished now with the handheld.  Ready to pass it off.  Controller remains high and dry!

In my small tank, the angle of the "arm" made it difficult to keep the sensor pointing straight up.  For difficult of awkward measurements, I temporarily re-purposed a tool from my shop as an arm.

DSC_0147.JPG

DSC_0148.JPG

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/25/2017 at 9:06 AM, youcallmenny said:

@Flashy Fins, still waiting to meet up with you to pick the USB one up.

Let's meet up this week. I'll send you a PM.

On 9/25/2017 at 9:01 AM, Optimusprime3605 said:

Flashy Fins, please put me on the list for the USB model, thank you!

Added!

3 hours ago, Oregonic said:

I would like to join the waiting list for the handheld. 

Added!

On 6/27/2017 at 8:21 AM, Exodus said:

If its possible to be added on the list after it goes to miles as he is in Corvallis & I'm in Albany, I only need the meter for 15 minutes really to do a quick comparison to my personal Par Meter to see if its readings are off as I'm suspecting it is.

Yes, that would be ideal, since @milesmiles902 can probably get it back to us in Portland at our December meeting. He just took the handheld meter yesterday, so once he's done with it, you'll be next.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Flashy Fins said:

Yes, that would be ideal, since @milesmiles902 can probably get it back to us in Portland at our December meeting. He just took the handheld meter yesterday, so once he's done with it, you'll be next.

Thank you! I will contact Miles and let you know when you can take me off the list :)

• Like 1

Update on par meters!

@youcallmenny and I have had some trouble coordinating our schedules, but he's soon to borrow the USB meter

@Nanoreefer32 is next in line - do you have a preference for the USB or handheld? USB should be available sooner.

@Exodus currently has the handheld meter (he skipped ahead slightly since this meter was already in Corvallis and not going to make it back to Portland till December)

Is anyone else waiting in the Corvallis area? @Oregonic is next in line for the handheld meter, but since the plan for it to return to Portland is at the December meeting, it makes sense to fit in anyone local to Corvallis before then.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Paratore said:

can I sneak in right behind Youcallmenny? He lives only 15 min from me lol

Nice try, line cutter! :laugh:  For Portland members, it would get a bit crazy to allow that, since almost all are 15 mins away from someone. Corvallis is quite a drive.

@youcallmenny has asked to pick-up the USB meter at the holiday party instead, so that opens up a turn or two beforehand.

@Nanoreefer32, would you like to go for the USB meter? Available now!

• 2 weeks later...