Flashy Fins

NEW Par Meter Booking Thread

28 minutes ago, Willz said:

I’d like to get added to the list, actually going to be at CnC in a bit if there’s one available?

Hi Willz - all the units are currently in circulation or being picked up and there are at least a couple others in front of you.  I can add you to the wait list but please be aware that you need to be a supporting member to be able to check one of these out.

16 hours ago, CuttleFishandCoral said:

I have the USB and the older style handheld at the shop. Ben's was picked up by today by reefrun. 

Trailermann should be picking up the USB.  We can move down the list with the handheld.

• Like 1

On 6/29/2020 at 9:06 AM, bamburgb said:

@Higher Thinking

can I get added to the list once the meter is available.

Hi @bamburgb the handheld unit is available but you do need to be a supporting member in order to borrow it and also put down a refundable $50 deposit - either through the clubs paypal account or with CnC when you pick it up.  Let us know if you are still interested.

Hi @bamburgb the handheld unit is available but you do need to be a supporting member in order to borrow it and also put down a refundable $50 deposit - either through the clubs paypal account or with CnC when you pick it up.  Let us know if you are still interested.

Hey Sean, @bamburgb is Ben. The other meter is his . He's getting some new lights and just being too polite to ask for his unit back immediately. That's why I posted that he'll be taking it next whenever he needs it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1