OLD Par Meter Booking Thread

Flashy Fins

28 minutes ago, Willz said:

I’d like to get added to the list, actually going to be at CnC in a bit if there’s one available?

Hi Willz - all the units are currently in circulation or being picked up and there are at least a couple others in front of you.  I can add you to the wait list but please be aware that you need to be a supporting member to be able to check one of these out.

On 6/29/2020 at 9:06 AM, bamburgb said:

@Higher Thinking

can I get added to the list once the meter is available.

Hi @bamburgb the handheld unit is available but you do need to be a supporting member in order to borrow it and also put down a refundable $50 deposit - either through the clubs paypal account or with CnC when you pick it up.  Let us know if you are still interested.

Hi @bamburgb the handheld unit is available but you do need to be a supporting member in order to borrow it and also put down a refundable $50 deposit - either through the clubs paypal account or with CnC when you pick it up.  Let us know if you are still interested.

Hey Sean, @bamburgb is Ben. The other meter is his [emoji6][emoji6]. He's getting some new lights and just being too polite to ask for his unit back immediately. That's why I posted that he'll be taking it next whenever he needs it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

On 7/3/2020 at 10:29 PM, Higher Thinking said:

Hey Sean, @bamburgb is Ben. The other meter is his emoji6.pngemoji6.png. He's getting some new lights and just being too polite to ask for his unit back immediately. That's why I posted that he'll be taking it next whenever he needs it.

If Ben needs his back I can return it tomorrow.... or I can meet him if it's close to LO. Thanks for letting us use it Ben!

• Like 1

@bamburgb With the store closed Monday & Tuesday, and all day meetings today and tomorrow it's likely going to be Friday. But I do live about 10 minutes from CnC so if you're going to be in the area we can meet up if you need it earlier. Thanks!

6 hours ago, reefrun said:

@bamburgb With the store closed Monday & Tuesday, and all day meetings today and tomorrow it's likely going to be Friday. But I do live about 10 minutes from CnC so if you're going to be in the area we can meet up if you need it earlier. Thanks!

I’m good for now, still working on the light stand for the new lights I got. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Did this get returned? I'd like to get it moving along. Thanks!

@Higher Thinking

Can you tell me where I am on the list? I have a new light I need to get installed but I want to see about how long I have to wait for this.

Thanks,

Richard

Can I get added to this list?

I would like to get in line for the newer handheld when available. I am redoing my rock work and will need to evaluate when that is done. Thank you.

This is the current lineup.

@Trailermann, have you been able to return the meter yet?

@H20cooled, You're next. I'll let you know as soon as one is available.

48 minutes ago, PNWCustom said:

Hello, I am looking to rent the PAR meter from PNWMAS and pick up at cuttlefishandcorals if possible. Happy to send the deposit where needed, thanks! 

Check the first page for instructions. You need to first be a paid member of the club to borrow the meter. Please look into supporting the club as an official member. Thanks!

The old handheld hasn’t been picked up for a while, like months. 

Thanks for the update Jeff. I think the old handheld's inability to detect the low blue Shrek has people wanting the others.

FYI to the members, the older model is still perfectly fine for non-LED light setups. At least that's how I understand it. Please feel free to read up on them.