OLD Par Meter Booking Thread

Flashy Fins

3 hours ago, Higher Thinking said:

Ben's Meter is now at CNC waiting for SMiles. Please send $50 refundable deposit to PayPal@pnwmas.org before picking up. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Thanks, will do. 

• 2 weeks later...
I have not heard back on this so am going to skip to the next user for now.
@Oasisreefling I think you are next so expect a PM.
You are way nicer than me. If I don't hear from someone in 24 hours, I'm moving on down the list. Speaking of,@Smiles, do you have an estimate on getting the unit returned so we can keep it going?

I know it's not technically spelled out in the rules, but we should strive to only have the meters for a week. Pick it up on your weekend, keep it a week, and then return it on your next weekend. This is especially true when the list gets backed up like it is.

• Like 1

You are way nicer than me. If I don't hear from someone in 24 hours, I'm moving on down the list. Speaking of,@Smiles, do you have an estimate on getting the unit returned so we can keep it going?

I can return it tomorrow [emoji106]

• Like 1

I would like to be added to the list please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can I get added to the list?
Can I get added to the waitlist? I'm picking up some radion g4 pros this weekend and dont trust my Seneye anymore.

This is a wonderful service from the Club.  But managing these meters is close to a thankless job and a volunteer one at that.  So, a big shout-out to the board and all others who keep this program moving.
With that said, I would like to join the waiting list, and I promise to get it back quickly.

@jayteab, you're up. The meter is currently at Cuttlefish. Please send your $50 refundable deposit to PayPal@pnwmas.org

Thanks.

Can I get added to the list?

Can I get added to the waitlist? I'm picking up some radion g4 pros this weekend and dont trust my Seneye anymore.

This is a wonderful service from the Club.  But managing these meters is close to a thankless job and a volunteer one at that.  So, a big shout-out to the board and all others who keep this program moving. With that said, I would like to join the waiting list, and I promise to get it back quickly.

I would like to get the USB Par meter when it is available next.

Thank you,

Richard 

I'm going to go ahead and move to@reefrun for the time being. If@jayteab is still interested, please sign up as a supporting member. Reef run, please send refundable deposit to PayPal@pnwmas.org ($50) before picking up Ben's meter from CnC.  

Taylor and TrailerMann, you're getting closer.

@Higher Thinking
Can you tell me where I am on the list? I have a new light I need to get installed but I want to see about how long I have to wait for this.
Thanks,
Richard
Sorry, I missed your request. I've updated my previous post. Looks like 1 meter available for Reefrun and then two other members before you. I'd say 2-4 weeks depending on how fast people return them.

15 hours ago, Higher Thinking said:

I'm going to go ahead and move to@reefrun for the time being. If@jayteab is still interested, please sign up as a supporting member. Reef run, please send refundable deposit to PayPal@pnwmas.org ($50) before picking up Ben's meter from CnC.  

I actually already ran a meter through my tank and can be taken off the list.

On 6/26/2020 at 11:37 AM, albertareef said:

I have not heard back on this so am going to skip to the next user for now.

@Oasisreefling I think you are next so expect a PM.

OK - so I have not heard back from @Oasisreefling so going to skip for now and move on.  This means the USB is available for pickup at Cuttlefish and Coral for Paul @Trailermann  You can do the deposit there if that is more convenient.  I will send you a PM and copy Jeff so he knows who's up.

21 hours ago, Higher Thinking said:

Sweet - deposit sent!

Edited by reefrun

@Higher Thinking

Can you tell me where I am on the list? I have a new light I need to get installed but I want to see about how long I have to wait for this.

Thanks,

Richard

@Higher Thinking

can I get added to the list once the meter is available.

Can I get added to this list?

Here's the lineup as of now. Technically one of the meters is Ben's (@bamburgb ), so he will get his meter whenever he's ready for it. He's getting some new lights soon, but until then, I'll keep moving forward through the line. Looks like TrailerMann and Reefrun have the units (or are picking them up shortly) and then it's continuing through this list.

Thanks for everyone being efficient and helping us move through the list.