OLD Par Meter Booking Thread

Flashy Fins

3 hours ago, sroberts said:

I would like to get put on the list to borrow the USB meter.  Whenever it is available would be great.  I have never checked my par

ratings and would love to see what they are in different parts of the tank.

Thanks!

Got you added!

• 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, sroberts said:

I am in Vancouver.  Where is it now located?  How might I get it?

I'm out in Oregon City, but I'll be in Vancouver on Tuesday and can meet up with you then. I'll send you a PM to work out details.

That would be great.  I have some flexibility in my schedule on Tuesday and hopefully we can meet.  I start my day Tuesday up in Woodland but should be back

just before noon.  I have a noon appointment at Clark College which is just into Washington off I -5, maybe we could meet there just before noon?   Feel free to call

or text - 360-921-5421 

Thanks! 

6 hours ago, ChrisQ said:

I'd like to get in line for the 

Apogee SQ-520 Full Spectrum Smart Quantum LED PAR Sensor

but just need it for about 48hrs 

Got you on there.  You should hear from Flashy Fins (Cherany) when it comes up.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, shaywood said:

Possible to get on list to use par meter? 

Yep, I'll add you now. Do you have a preference for which meter? The handheld one is currently available, and the USB one has a few users waiting in line.

On 7/29/2018 at 9:44 AM, shaywood said:

Hello, I'm not real familiar with how they operate. So, either one would probably be just fine. I'm willing to wait if one is easier to use than the other.

Hey shaywood - as far as ease of use, the handheld would probably be best as it is completely self contained.  The USB meter requires you to download an application on your computer (free) in order to make use of it so it really depends on your comfort level with that concept.

Hope that helps.